PS3-only titles, or multi-console games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Devion45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Devion45
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
What do you guys think about various games being put on both the PS3 and the 360? Personally, I find it to be a little disappointing, when you consider the amount of 360-exclusive titles there are. Frankly, most multi-console titles tend to do better on the 360, than the PS3...From what I've seen, at least. As an example, start to wonder what would happen if GTA IV was released on both the PS3 and the 360... Would the sales for a certain version drop, because the other had better graphics, or a better framerate? Of course, multi-console titles are beneficial, as well, when you consider how popular most are. If the situation regarding GTA IV was reversed, and Rockstar was considering a PS3 release...Well...I'd probably spring for a PS3 copy, if it was available, and it was the main console I used. Of course, this stems from the fact that GTA is a popular series... Er...Is my original argument pointless, then? Eh...I don't know...Too tired to string together something...half-decent. Just answer the original question, if you can.