This topic is locked from further discussion.

Benny_mis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Benny_mis
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So i used to us a standars 3 plug cable at my house. After that i went to my aunts house and connected my ps3 there but with hdmi. Yes i did the steps such as using hdmi as a display source. After that i went to my dads house and plugged it in with hdmi (another cable) and at first it was fine but then (since its the super slim) someone passed by and turned it off by the button as i was about to connect to wifi. After that it didnt display but after a messing around with it, it finally turned on and i played then i went to my moms house and used the same cable as my dads and in order for it to display i had to mess with it again. Now im back here at my dads and now i cant get it to display. Please help!!!!!

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

That's all pretty confusing to read. But if you have your system off, hold the power button until it beeps a second time. That should reset your display settings and the screen will pop up prompting you to set them up from there. I don't know if that will help you with whatever is you have going on, but that's all I can think of.