PS3 Help Utility Data and Trophies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MegandDia128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 141

User Lists: 0

#1 MegandDia128
Member since 2008 • 1550 Posts

So say that I wanted to delete a my Game Data Utility for one of my games to free up some space on my PS3 (The game being Lego Lord of the Rings). I have not got the platinium yet for the game but plan to later on. So my question is if I delete the Game Utility date ( the System data not the save file) will the trophies ive already earned register towards my platinium as long as I keep my save data. I don't want to loose what I have done cause I've put 30+ hours into the game. I've read elsewhere that once your Utility data is gone and you restart over that even if you keep the save data that you have to re get all the trophies, I don't want to delete it if that is the case can someone deny or confirm this thanks a lot its most appreciated.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

You can't delete your trophies, I just formatted my PS3 for a clean start and no trophies are missing. Only thing you'd have to do is play the game from the start, but your trophy count will obviously continue where you last left off.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

you can delete the game data as long as you do not delete the game save data if you plan to install the game again and play from where you have left...