Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 GreenMagic469
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hey guys,

So I like me a good platformer, but I haven't played one (other than LBP) in quite awhile. However, back when I had a Wii, I thoroughly enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy, mostly because I thought having the gameplay take place on planets versus a completely flane plane was a unique twist. So, what I'm looking for is a platformer that is similar to Super Mario Galaxy.

I also want to mention that I don't mind action platformers. However, I've already played the LBP and Uncharted games, and I'm looking for something a little more platform-oriented.

I'd like to specifically mention Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. I've heard this game has moons that you can explore which are similar to those found in Mario Galaxy. I've also heard this is a good game and one of the best in the series, so I'd like to know your opinion and if I should check it out. What do you think? Thanks.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

have you tried the Uncharted series? It has a lot of platforming and shooting and puzzle solving. Great series.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@greenmagic469 said:

Hey guys,

So I like me a good platformer, but I haven't played one (other than LBP) in quite awhile. However, back when I had a Wii, I thoroughly enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy, mostly because I thought having the gameplay take place on planets versus a completely flane plane was a unique twist. So, what I'm looking for is a platformer that is similar to Super Mario Galaxy.

I also want to mention that I don't mind action platformers. However, I've already played the LBP and Uncharted games, and I'm looking for something a little more platform-oriented.

I'd like to specifically mention Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. I've heard this game has moons that you can explore which are similar to those found in Mario Galaxy. I've also heard this is a good game and one of the best in the series, so I'd like to know your opinion and if I should check it out. What do you think? Thanks.

You already mentioned it in your post, IMO wouldn't say best in series, but a good game.

GreenMagic469

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GreenMagic469
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@ps4hasnogames:

Can't tell if bad troll or horrible reading skills.

Jimbowesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 131

User Lists: 4

#5 Jimbowesker
Member since 2009 • 996 Posts

@greenmagic469:

Uncharted is the best bet.

Blabadon

Forum Posts