This topic is locked from further discussion.

Udsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Udsen
Member since 2007 • 3389 Posts
Okay, so, I was playing R&C..and my PS3 froze. I was able to just turn it off normally, but that arose a few concerns from me. Should I just keep it off for a bit, move it, or what? I admit it is in a pretty tight spot but my PS3 has never froze. Thoughts?
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

Okay, so, I was playing R&C..and my PS3 froze. I was able to just turn it off normally, but that arose a few concerns from me. Should I just keep it off for a bit, move it, or what? I admit it is in a pretty tight spot but my PS3 has never froze. Thoughts?Udsen

I don't know this for sure, but this could be the start of something bad. See, my PS3 had this problem, and it kept freezing after a while too. I finally got frustrated and just sent it back!

Avatar image for elemental_drago
elemental_drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 elemental_drago
Member since 2004 • 1816 Posts

Okay, so, I was playing R&C..and my PS3 froze. I was able to just turn it off normally, but that arose a few concerns from me. Should I just keep it off for a bit, move it, or what? I admit it is in a pretty tight spot but my PS3 has never froze. Thoughts?Udsen

Although moving it to an area where it can breath better couldn't hurt (over heating can cause issues, including lockups) mine is in a pretty open area and has frozen afew times (over quite a few months, though). I wouldn't worry too much about it, in general, but again, giving it more space won't hurt it any.

TelcharXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TelcharXI
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts
R&C froze on me also, displayed some weird error code and I had to turn it off in the back.
Udsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Udsen
Member since 2007 • 3389 Posts
Yeah, this is my 2nd PS3. My launch one wouldn't turn on at all, but I enjoyed the free replacement.:)
Game-o_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Game-o_O
Member since 2005 • 2275 Posts

that sucks hilltops

The topics been dead for 8 hours and you contribute by stating that? Not attempting to get our post count up, are we?

giantsrock999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 giantsrock999
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
So I was playing call of duty 4 and it just blacked out so I turned it off (couldn't by the controller) and then turned it back on. I then realized that the disk wasn't being read on the ps3 so i took it out and cleaned it off. After that I put it back in it started to read it again but as I clicked on the cd it said an error has occured during the starting operation (8001050f). 30 minutes later I went back on and the game only worked for 10 minutes. Nothing like this had happened before. Could someone please help me?
mxgamer409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mxgamer409
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
The same exact thing happened to me just a few minutes ago when i was playing cod4.... i shut off and ill try it again i hope that fixes it