PS3 audio lag? *NEED HELP*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaNiBuSKiD69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CaNiBuSKiD69
Member since 2002 • 603 Posts
I have my PS3 hooked up through HDMI and I'm experiencing some weird sound lag. It happens at different times in the game, but it seems to work fine at first and start to glitch after playing for a bit. When it happens the sound of a gunshot (for example) will lag behind the actual shots fired. I have Uncharted and Resistance FOM and they both seem to do it at different times and it is very annoying. Has anyone heard of this, and if so, how do I fix it? Thanks!!
-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
google it or call sony:?
AznTakumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 AznTakumi
Member since 2007 • 750 Posts
Maybe your HDMI cord is mess up or the plug is. I would try retuning the HDMI and getting a new one. If this problem keeps happening, it mgiht be your t.v or your station. So call sony. =P
bigseth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigseth8
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I am having the exact same problem. I bought the ps3 brand HDMI cables and it gets worse as you play. Demo games work fine though. Have you had any luck with fixing it yet or getting in touch with sony? Can't get past their stupid touchtone menu that doesn't help at all.
tfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tfaa
Member since 2003 • 362 Posts
I can't say I have this problem through HDMI....You are not by any chance connecting the ps3 to a hdmi hub, then to a TV are ya? If not, then it sounds like its either cord or the PS3...IDK :S