This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zoez_2006 (53 posts) -
im gonna buy a ps3 at walmart but i wanted to kno the total price ive looked all over google but couldn't find it so if anyone bought there ps3 at walmart can you tell me the total price so i can go with the right amount of money. i kno all the states have diff sells tax but it doent matter.
#2 Posted by Blackwater001 (531 posts) -
Have you tried going to Walmart.com and just ordering one there? Just dont click the final purchase button. That should give you a pretty good idea.
#5 Posted by ChimTheGrim21 (3572 posts) -
There are two models, 40gb ($400) and 80gb ($500).. plus tax. I would buy from somewhere else. Walmart doesn't really need the money (and they don't share with their workers).
#6 Posted by NYiVtec (1422 posts) -
i bought mine from walmart. i got the 80gb with AC and the warhawk bundle and it came out to 606 cuz i had a friend get it and he works there (aka employe discount). they also gave me ten BR movies on the spot which was cool. btw i live in ny and we have some of the highest taxes in the country in my county
#7 Posted by bdhoff (4104 posts) -
Walmart is only like four cents cheaper than anywhere else.
#8 Posted by Hawkman21 (295 posts) -

Walmart is only like four cents cheaper than anywhere else.bdhoff

all i can say.....CHA-CHING!!!

#9 Posted by Unassigned (1970 posts) -

im gonna buy a ps3 at walmart but i wanted to kno the total price ive looked all over google but couldn't find it so if anyone bought there ps3 at walmart can you tell me the total price so i can go with the right amount of money. i kno all the states have diff sells tax but it doent matter.zoez_2006

What?

#10 Posted by TheCyberKnight (804 posts) -

Nobody's selling 80GB PS3's anymore unless they had 'em in stock from before. The 40GB versions are the only thing available anymore, unless you hit up EBay and what-not.