PS3 and lack of rumble

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shadowhawk2606
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts

Does anyone here think that enough game developers and magazine journalist will piss and moan about the lack of rumble, especially in racing games. That Sony might not have a choice but to put it back in there controller at some point.  I can already see a game like Motorstorm getting points taken off in certain game magazines and on certain game websites because of the lack of rumble. I personally don't think that it's that big of a deal, but there are enough people that think that Sony took a step back by not including it. I'm worried that we might see a bit of a PSP syndrome here. What I mean is I'm constantly hearing about how alot of the PSP games could have been better had there been a second analog nub, and because of that I think some of the PSP games, even some of the really good ones. Got scores that could of been higher had it had that second analog nub. Check out the video review of the new Ratchet and Clank game for the PSP on Gametrailers.com and you'll see what I mean.

michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
Lol nub.
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gzus666
Member since 2007 • 2304 Posts
my god, shut up about rumble, they took it out because it was a copywrite infringement with another company, and they didnt want to buy it for this one, sixaxis took over, and it wont work with rumble correctly. a company is adding it in, if you want it, buy their controller and move on
rued2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rued2k6
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
the sixaxis  lack of rumble is not the same as the psp lack of  analog. rumble is feedback and it should have nothing to do with how a reviewer rate the game. the psp analog does have an effect on the controls and gameplay.  
sulimanhustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 sulimanhustler
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts
Don't care
CornellAdamO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 CornellAdamO
Member since 2003 • 212 Posts
Rumble was stupid.  
caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts
I honestly doubt I would have even known it was missing if people hadn't said anything. That's how much I care about rumble.
Haseokicksass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 Haseokicksass
Member since 2006 • 4604 Posts
so far sixaxis is usless, so im starting to miss rumble.
Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Shadowhawk2606
I agree with you that the lack of rumble shouldn't effect PS3 game review scores, but some of these reviewers are so used to playing games with rumble in it. Especially when there playing Wii, and 360 games that clearly have rumble in there controllers. That when playing certain PS3 games they might having that why does there feel like somethings missing in this game feeling. Of course that missing feeling being the lack of rumble in the controller. Which in turn can possibly effect review scores for certain PS3 games. The bottom line is that some people are just so used to playing games that support rumble, that games without it might in those peoples eyes be a negative thing. I'm hoping that good, fun, and unique sixaxis controller implementation in future PS3 titles will help balance the lack of rumble out, but only time will tell.
r11011b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 r11011b
Member since 2006 • 487 Posts
You know, when I got the PS3 I thought I'd miss rumble...but I don't. It was cool to have it, sure, but ultimately unnecessary.
Sgt_Hale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Sgt_Hale
Member since 2007 • 2257 Posts
I haven't missed rumble at all & it certainly does not add to the game experience in any way that would effect the scoring.
Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shadowhawk2606
I just don't want to hear these well this certain PS3 title could have been so much better had it supported rumble comments from some of these game reviewers. That would really annoy me, and get on my nerves.
KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts
LOL Sony let me down when I bought my PS2 Im sticking to my 360 :)  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr_duong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Mr_duong
Member since 2006 • 309 Posts
weve had force feedback for so long we gotten used to it
i dont really notice it at most times when we do, i mean ur too much in the action of the game to notice the rumble of controller.
bsides alotta times i turn off vibration (cuz mosta my controllers or wireless and rumble just kills the battery)
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
Why the **** should he shut up???? alot of people think that rumble is better than motion senceing, the motion sencing is fun for like 10 mins and then u wish you had rumble, just wait till you get a racing game like motorstorm and then you'll wish the controller had rumble, and sixaxis can work with rumble, its been done before.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts
They will eventually have runmble, but flicking the contoller foward to rifle butt someone is priceless.
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gzus666
Why the **** should he shut up???? alot of people think that rumble is better than motion senceing, the motion sencing is fun for like 10 mins and then u wish you had rumble, just wait till you get a racing game like motorstorm and then you'll wish the controller had rumble, and sixaxis can work with rumble, its been done before. michael098
actually i like playing motorstorm with motion SENSING(learn to spell) and rumble was crap, shaking my hands doesnt change the game for me, i can steer with motion sensing, blast factor has a nice use of the sixaxis and its only been out a bit, stop complaining, they will find ways to use it. i always turned rumble off, cause it was retarded.
Maverick128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Maverick128
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts
[QUOTE="michael098"]Why the **** should he shut up???? alot of people think that rumble is better than motion senceing, the motion sencing is fun for like 10 mins and then u wish you had rumble, just wait till you get a racing game like motorstorm and then you'll wish the controller had rumble, and sixaxis can work with rumble, its been done before. Gzus666
actually i like playing motorstorm with motion SENSING(learn to spell) and rumble was crap, shaking my hands doesnt change the game for me, i can steer with motion sensing, blast factor has a nice use of the sixaxis and its only been out a bit, stop complaining, they will find ways to use it. i always turned rumble off, cause it was retarded.

EXACTLY. If having your hands vibrate immerses you in a game, you've got other issues we can't help with. It's really past time to just drop the rumble crap.
GameArtGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GameArtGuy
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts
the sixaxis lack of rumble is not the same as the psp lack of analog. rumble is feedback and it should have nothing to do with how a reviewer rate the game. the psp analog does have an effect on the controls and gameplay. rued2k6
Uh, if youre playing a racing game and you can't tell when your engine is overheating, or when your tire hits the "Rumble strip"... it makes the game less enjoyable. So yea, lack of rumble should come into play with the reviews when it can make or break a game for someone. Rumble is needed in some games, and some games it doesn't matter. However, tilt controls are not needed in any game. It comes across as an additional control seem that to most seems gimmicky.
GameArtGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GameArtGuy
[QUOTE="Gzus666"][QUOTE="michael098"]Why the **** should he shut up???? alot of people think that rumble is better than motion senceing, the motion sencing is fun for like 10 mins and then u wish you had rumble, just wait till you get a racing game like motorstorm and then you'll wish the controller had rumble, and sixaxis can work with rumble, its been done before. Maverick128

EXACTLY. If having your hands vibrate immerses you in a game, you've got other issues we can't help with. It's really past time to just drop the rumble crap.

If tilting a control that in no way resembles a steering wheel immerses you in a game... you have problems we cannot help you with. Try unlocking a door in Splinter Cell without rumble feedback to tell you you're getting it right, when your characters getting shot up the simulated heartbeat can add a lot to the moment. To say rumble is pointless is just plain dumb when thats what made the dual shock everyones favorite controller in the first place. Compared to the dual shock the six axis is coming across as rubbish. Tilt works for the Wii, because thats the primary control scheme, at all times. With the Ps3 tilt is just a perk, that in most cases just isn't fun at all.
FreddieGermany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FreddieGermany
Member since 2005 • 562 Posts
people just cant live with the fact that the controller doesnt rumble. it wasnt a big deal until it was gone
nexusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 nexusprime
Member since 2004 • 877 Posts
Oh gosh ......the fact that the rumble problem has been partly solved by a company called Splitfish........ * should be STICKED:?*.....with a product called SensorFX. The most notable thing about it is that is uses NO MOVING parts so Immersion is not even a factor anymore...Article...
GameArtGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GameArtGuy
Oh gosh ......the fact that the rumble problem has been partly solved by a company called Splitfish........ * should be STICKED:?*.....with a product called SensorFX. The most notable thing about it is that is uses NO MOVING parts so Immersion is not even a factor anymore...Article... nexusprime
3rd party controllers are always crap
rued2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rued2k6
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="rued2k6"]the sixaxis lack of rumble is not the same as the psp lack of analog. rumble is feedback and it should have nothing to do with how a reviewer rate the game. the psp analog does have an effect on the controls and gameplay. GameArtGuy
Uh, if youre playing a racing game and you can't tell when your engine is overheating, or when your tire hits the "Rumble strip"... it makes the game less enjoyable. So yea, lack of rumble should come into play with the reviews when it can make or break a game for someone. Rumble is needed in some games, and some games it doesn't matter. However, tilt controls are not needed in any game. It comes across as an additional control seem that to most seems gimmicky.

you can also hear and see those things, so unless a reviewer close his/her eyes and ears it shouldnt matter.
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
What I find really strange is that the reviewers who claim rumble to be such a big deal never ever bothered to mention rumble in their reviews. MGS never got credit from the way it did rumble so much better than any other franchise. Very weird. Now I'm a huge fan of MGS and utterly loved the rumble which will be missing in MGS 4, but I also see rumble as less nessasary this time around due to the extra processing power. Let me elaboratre, with the extra processing power it's now possible to shake the screen accordingly to the action. A trick used in most movies to a great success. Sound; instead of having a static pre recorded sound for ex. explosions the sound can now be generated in real time in full surround sound with a better result than experienced in HollyWood movies. Rumble was great for PS1/2 games on mono/stereo TVs compensating for the things which movies uses but qouldn't be done in games. I know for a fact that I'm personally not missing a constant random shaking in my palms when watching a movies in the cinemas. Not saying that rumble won't be missed, just saying that it will be missed much less than it would have been in previous gens.
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
Rumble is nice but it's not a dealbreaker for me in getting a PS3. Plus, they did add sixaxis to the controller. So it's something new to try Not a huge deal personally
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
[QUOTE="Maverick128"][QUOTE="Gzus666"][QUOTE="michael098"]Why the **** should he shut up???? alot of people think that rumble is better than motion senceing, the motion sencing is fun for like 10 mins and then u wish you had rumble, just wait till you get a racing game like motorstorm and then you'll wish the controller had rumble, and sixaxis can work with rumble, its been done before. GameArtGuy

If tilting a control that in no way resembles a steering wheel immerses you in a game... you have problems we cannot help you with. Try unlocking a door in Splinter Cell without rumble feedback to tell you you're getting it right, when your characters getting shot up the simulated heartbeat can add a lot to the moment. To say rumble is pointless is just plain dumb when thats what made the dual shock everyones favorite controller in the first place. Compared to the dual shock the six axis is coming across as rubbish. Tilt works for the Wii, because thats the primary control scheme, at all times. With the Ps3 tilt is just a perk, that in most cases just isn't fun at all.

Um sound along with visuals did those examples you mentioned. And for your gimmicy comment, do you remember that the analogue sticks were used as alternative to the D pad and only half way into PS2 gen the developers began to use the D pad for other things. You should use your eyes, ears and memory more instead of trying to twist history to your liking (unless you are inspired by Hitler Stalin and Mussolini). :P:)
Xanog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#28 Xanog1
Member since 2004 • 12332 Posts

No, I don't expect Sony to put rumble into the conroller anytime soon.

That would be a slap in the face to all the current PS3 owners that spent $50 on an extra SixAxis, unlike was the case when they introduced the analog sticks to the original Playstation controller, the rumble doesn't make a large enough difference to warrant spending the extra money on R&D time, and liscensing.

Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts
[QUOTE="VonGak"]What I find really strange is that the reviewers who claim rumble to be such a big deal never ever bothered to mention rumble in their reviews. MGS never got credit from the way it did rumble so much better than any other franchise. Very weird. Now I'm a huge fan of MGS and utterly loved the rumble which will be missing in MGS 4, but I also see rumble as less nessasary this time around due to the extra processing power. Let me elaboratre, with the extra processing power it's now possible to shake the screen accordingly to the action. A trick used in most movies to a great success. Sound; instead of having a static pre recorded sound for ex. explosions the sound can now be generated in real time in full surround sound with a better result than experienced in HollyWood movies. Rumble was great for PS1/2 games on mono/stereo TVs compensating for the things which movies uses but qouldn't be done in games. I know for a fact that I'm personally not missing a constant random shaking in my palms when watching a movies in the cinemas. Not saying that rumble won't be missed, just saying that it will be missed much less than it would have been in previous gens.

Brilliant post as to why rumble isn't absolutely necessary anymore (though it would've been nice to have).
Xanog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#30 Xanog1
Member since 2004 • 12332 Posts

If tilting a control that in no way resembles a steering wheel immerses you in a game... you have problems we cannot help you with. Try unlocking a door in Splinter Cell without rumble feedback to tell you you're getting it right, when your characters getting shot up the simulated heartbeat can add a lot to the moment. To say rumble is pointless is just plain dumb when thats what made the dual shock everyones favorite controller in the first place. Compared to the dual shock the six axis is coming across as rubbish. Tilt works for the Wii, because thats the primary control scheme, at all times. With the Ps3 tilt is just a perk, that in most cases just isn't fun at all.GameArtGuy

Why do you think people purchase third-party steering wheels for some racing games?

Because it offers a much more immersive feel to the game than a standard controller. Same applies here.

It is quite funny how you all seem to ignore the fact that visual ques have existed since before rumble, and that ALL PC games use visual ques to a great degree.

I believe that the Dualshock was everyone's favorite controller due to its design, and how well it fits into the hand, not because of the rumble, otherwise the original Xbox controller would also be everyone's favorite.

I love how rumble is suddenly a heated debate because it isn't in the SixAxis, whereas, if it were, you guys would never mention it, just like you never mentioned it last-gen.

But, then again, for a fanbase that spends its time arguing about potential flaws of another system more than the postitive aspects of their own, I'm not really surprised.

rhys1elliott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 rhys1elliott
Member since 2005 • 433 Posts

my god, shut up about rumble, they took it out because it was a copywrite infringement with another company, and they didnt want to buy it for this one, sixaxis took over, and it wont work with rumble correctly. a company is adding it in, if you want it, buy their controller and move onGzus666

Untrue, the wii conroller's motion sensor works fine with rumble and that's more complex. I think sony should bring back the rumble. Cod3 on ps3 seems empty without the rumble. So i got it 4 the 360. I think sony is going to have to bring rumle back

coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
Rumble in the Dualshock 2 controller made my hands hurt. :(
Gzus666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gzus666
so far the argument is you need rumble to feel a heartbeat, know when your car is going to blow up(which is clearly displayed for all of us who have eyes), know when your getting shot(again, clearly displayed in all games) do you people play without the sound on? my god, this isnt 1987, the games give sound and visual clues as to what and where things are happening. your telling me in a racing game your so blind, you cant see where the road ends, and the grass or whatever hazzard begins? maybe you shouldnt play racing games. your telling me that the slight red backround, and the "ugh" noises and the bullet whistle doesnt clue you in on the fact that your getting shot? i played every game ever with vibration off, cause it was not helpful at all if your watching the game, you will notice the visual before the vibration. well designed games dont need rumble, nor will we miss it, your just nitpicking at this point
onemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 onemic
Member since 2003 • 5616 Posts
I agree with you that the lack of rumble shouldn't effect PS3 game review scores, but some of these reviewers are so used to playing games with rumble in it. Especially when there playing Wii, and 360 games that clearly have rumble in there controllers. That when playing certain PS3 games they might having that why does there feel like somethings missing in this game feeling. Of course that missing feeling being the lack of rumble in the controller. Which in turn can possibly effect review scores for certain PS3 games. The bottom line is that some people are just so used to playing games that support rumble, that games without it might in those peoples eyes be a negative thing. I'm hoping that good, fun, and unique sixaxis controller implementation in future PS3 titles will help balance the lack of rumble out, but only time will tell.Shadowhawk2606
I think you as well as everyone else in the whole world knows that rumble really isn't that great nor that effective. Only GT and MGS actually used rumble properly. For all other games you probably wouldn't even notice the lack of rumble.
bkslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bkslayer
Member since 2003 • 367 Posts

[QUOTE="Gzus666"]my god, shut up about rumble, they took it out because it was a copywrite infringement with another company, and they didnt want to buy it for this one, sixaxis took over, and it wont work with rumble correctly. a company is adding it in, if you want it, buy their controller and move onrhys1elliott

Untrue, the wii conroller's motion sensor works fine with rumble and that's more complex. I think sony should bring back the rumble. Cod3 on ps3 seems empty without the rumble. So i got it 4 the 360. I think sony is going to have to bring rumle back

Well, look at the Wii's controller design, which is meant to fit in one hand, compared to the SixAxis', which is designed for two hands. Wii uses just one small weight, while the SixAxis and every other controller would have to use two, to make it more realistic. Maybe with that design, it created issues that would be difficult to solve.
phantas777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 phantas777
Member since 2005 • 439 Posts
honestly, i think a lot of people could do without rumble in their games, at least sony that is. the rumble feature has been around for awhile and i remember my first experience with it for star fox 64. at the time, it was interesting to say the least, but it was a bit overdone and would annoy you quite a bit when playing some other games. well, to me, that carried on into the ps2. someone mentioned MGS as being the best franchise to ever use rumble... i flat out utter "WTF, BULLSH*T" when i read that. MGS was exactly the reason why i began hating rumble on the PS2. it was seriously overkill with its intensity and it made the loudest vibrating noise whenever anything happened (espeically during the cut scenes). since then, rumble in controllers has vastly improved though and systems like the 360 and the wii have delivered some quality games that really make it an honest feature in their games. splinter cell, project gotham racing, and call of duty 3 are all perfect examples of how it can be used very well. splinter cell makes you get a real feel for picking locks, call of duty puts you in the action whenever you get hit or get in a 1on1 fight with a soldier, and i can't imagine PGR without rumble, as every car as a specific feel to it and rumble makes you very aware of the engine and how you're driving. because of this, when i played the demo of motorstorm i was a bit disappointed that a game such as that is missing it, as i think it would work greatly with it. however, like i said before, of all the games i look back at and had hated rumble in, every one of them was in PS2 - so i can see why some of you think it's not a big deal. right now i'd have to disagree, but i see where you're coming from.
troy_mw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 troy_mw
Member since 2007 • 139 Posts
Tired of the fanboy BS.
Bring rumble back SONY
munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts
Anyways, I don't really notice the lack of rumble, as long as you have a good sound system... rumble is not needed it only helps in making some of your gameplay experiance better...
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#39 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
my god, shut up about rumble, they took it out because it was a copywrite infringement with another company, and they didnt want to buy it for this one, sixaxis took over, and it wont work with rumble correctly. a company is adding it in, if you want it, buy their controller and move onGzus666
I agree without all the omg shut up crap, He has a right to state his opinion, But I do agree though the lack of rumble topics are getting annoying as hell.
swordfish_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 swordfish_64
Member since 2007 • 571 Posts
I think steering my rig in motorstorm by tilting the controller in first person view is the most immersive experience I've ever had in a game. It truly makes the game experience feel different from last gen. Honestly, my subwoofer gives me all the rumble I need. I definately have not missed rumble one bit in resistance or motorstorm. Even in Socom CA on my PS3, I don't miss rumble.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
Believe me, if you play PS3 you honestly don't even realize rumble isn't there. I thought it would be a big deal and was very pro rumble. I played it and didn't even realize it was gone. :P
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
so far sixaxis is usless, so im starting to miss rumble.Haseokicksass
Don't worry, game developers will find intresting ways to use it. :) It's specifically very good for flying games.
DarkNeji14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DarkNeji14
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts
sony is working to get rumble back in 07 or if not 08. Rumble does make some games better because it sometimes make u feel more in the game when u get shot and the controller rumbles. and in scary games like silent hill it can scare u when a monster pop up and the controllers starts to rumble
pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
Rumble sucked, it's like smellavision who cares. Although I can see some female players being a little dissapointed. Just aI little rumble humour. A oh I feel that wrath of the SS coming for that one.
Rune_295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Rune_295
Member since 2005 • 173 Posts
I like rumble and all, but after playing Resistance i forgot about rumble, so it dosent bother me =/
Baller91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Baller91
Member since 2007 • 437 Posts
Just turn up the Volume u wont even notice
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

Does anyone here think that enough game developers and magazine journalist will piss and moan about the lack of rumble, especially in racing games. That Sony might not have a choice but to put it back in there controller at some point.  I can already see a game like Motorstorm getting points taken off in certain game magazines and on certain game websites because of the lack of rumble. I personally don't think that it's that big of a deal, but there are enough people that think that Sony took a step back by not including it. I'm worried that we might see a bit of a PSP syndrome here. What I mean is I'm constantly hearing about how alot of the PSP games could have been better had there been a second analog nub, and because of that I think some of the PSP games, even some of the really good ones. Got scores that could of been higher had it had that second analog nub. Check out the video review of the new Ratchet and Clank game for the PSP on Gametrailers.com and you'll see what I mean.

Shadowhawk2606

Don't care about rumble or whatever. If i had a problem with the game the LAST thing i would complain about is the rumble feature or motion. meaning if the game sucked thats the game's fault not the controller's. But yea it sucks because reviewers do overrate the rumble feature and mark down some great games just for that. It's sad simply because, for example, a casual gamer decides to just check the score of a game and if the score isn't high enough to his/her liking he/she will not purchase the game. After all that's the point of sites like this one to give a breakdown of games for those who want info on games they desire or saw for the first time. True that many are not that ignorant as to refuse to buy a game simply of a score of another person/site/etc. but the scores do matter and having them downgrade because of some, and in this case silly, bias is a truly unfortunate thing. But personally i won't loose any sleep over this, to some it matters more than others...

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

Rumble sucked, it's like smellavision who cares. Although I can see some female players being a little dissapointed. Just aI little rumble humour. A oh I feel that wrath of the SS coming for that one. pimperjones

Very sexist comment, but F***ing hilarious. I won't add any more opinions. For your sake man i hope there aren't any chicks here taking offense in that...

pimperjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pimperjones
Member since 2006 • 3116 Posts
You think what you will, I was simply stating that the rumbing may add more intensity to the game play. Thats all I said and thats all I mean't. It's all about the gameplay. No more comments.
sdelaney86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#50 sdelaney86
Member since 2005 • 4190 Posts
I play a lot of older games, so I don't really notice the lack of rumble. I also usually turn rumble off in FPS games, so it doesn't really matter in Resistance.