#1 Posted by mikehende (6 posts) -

Hello guys, I am seeking advice for my 14 year old son, he has wii and PS3 units but still wants to play "Spongebob Battle for bikini bottom" and "DragonballZ" games, I don't wish to purchase a PS2 only for that reason since it's a very old unit. Is there any other option for him toeithe rone or both of those games on either of the 2 units he has or online somewhere please?

#2 Edited by watchdogsrules (443 posts) -

@mikehende: i recommend gta the trilogy if you can find it and the punisher if you can find that as well,your son will never want play that spongbob game ever again if he plays those 4 games.

#3 Edited by MethodManFTW (25782 posts) -

@mikehende: There are new DBZ games, dunno about Spongebob though. If you want I imagine you can find a PS2 for ~20 bucks.

#4 Posted by SolidTy (43721 posts) -

@mikehende said:

Hello guys, I am seeking advice for my 14 year old son, he has wii and PS3 units but still wants to play "Spongebob Battle for bikini bottom" and "DragonballZ" games, I don't wish to purchase a PS2 only for that reason since it's a very old unit. Is there any other option for him toeithe rone or both of those games on either of the 2 units he has or online somewhere please?

Find the newer PS2s and you'll be okay. They were in production until recently.