PS Vita Sale time!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Mortalmaster123
Mortalmaster123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mortalmaster123
Member since 2005 • 1275 Posts

Alright so I have owned a vita before, but when I heard of the white one coming out I ended up selling mine to make a decent amount of money back at the time! (same time not to many decent games were out then)!

Moving on from that, I'm finally on big debate of purchasing a PS vita once more.

Now I'm kind of stuck on deciding. I want the white one with assassins creed, but I REALLY want black ops 2 declassfied. I know declassified is going on sale to 199.99 but I'm wondering if the actualy Liberation bundle is going to hit that sale, and IF the white one is really worth it for those who have it!

Btw, how is ACIII Liberation?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Alright so I have owned a vita before, but when I heard of the white one coming out I ended up selling mine to make a decent amount of money back at the time! (same time not to many decent games were out then)!

Moving on from that, I'm finally on big debate of purchasing a PS vita once more.

Now I'm kind of stuck on deciding. I want the white one with assassins creed, but I REALLY want black ops 2 declassfied. I know declassified is going on sale to 199.99 but I'm wondering if the actualy Liberation bundle is going to hit that sale, and IF the white one is really worth it for those who have it!

Btw, how is ACIII Liberation?

Mortalmaster123
ACIII Liberation is awesome. The game is pretty damn addicting despite its flaws (the story seems like it was thrown together in a couple of hours and has no pacing what so ever) but the gameplay is the same great gameplay you would expect from an Assassin's Creed game. If the AC bundle goes on sale for $199 I would definitely get it over the CoD bundle.
crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

I heard Gamestop will have the assassin's creed bundle for 199$. I would say get the white one and the get declassified down the road cuz it easier getting a game than trying to collect money again to get a whole system.