#1 Edited by marcheegsr (2832 posts) -

Ps4 - Stick it to the man

Ps3- Puppeteer, Pro evolution soccer 2014, Skullgirls encore

Vita - Limbo

Thoughts?

I heard good things about Puppeteer, being a fifa fan I always wanted to give PES a try. Limbo looks interesting.

Overall a decent month but I was expecting something better for ps4 to be honest. But its still early days.

#2 Edited by SgtSutton (346 posts) -

I'm a bit disappointed. I've all but stopped playing my PS3 except for some of the titles that plus is giving me. I play Fifa for PS4 so PES doesn't really excite me other than maybe I'll like it better than Fifa, but I have tried demos and don't think its the same.

Stick it to the man doesn't really interest me, but I'll give it a try. I know its too early to get full PS4 games, but I would like more discounts, or something. The indie games aren't doing much for me. I try them, but most aren't really grabbing my attention.

I am most excited about Limbo. I played it on 360 and thought it was a lot of fun, and should fit well on the vita.

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

Waiting for Europe to get an update

#4 Posted by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

I have Limbo on the Xbox and it's a great game.

I'm not too happy with the offerings PS4 has been giving for free games of the month. I know it's early yet and most of what's out there is indie, but these titles just aren't doing it for me. Thankfully, I have the Vita and they seem to be more up to speed with better games to play for PS+ members. So, I'll just continue with that until PS4 starts offering some interesting games worth my time.

#5 Posted by marcheegsr (2832 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

EU ps plus for May is pretty similar.

Ps3 - Pay day 2, Puppeteer

Ps4- Stick it to the man

Vita - Muramasa rebirth, Everybodys golf

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Ps4- Stick it to the man

Yeah i saw it now

#7 Posted by marcheegsr (2832 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Ps4- Stick it to the man

Yeah i saw it now

Just a heads up, Pay day 2 is horrible, I was so disappointed when I played it even though it was free for us. But at least you get Muramasa rebirth. It looks fun.

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Ps4- Stick it to the man

Yeah i saw it now

Just a heads up, Pay day 2 is horrible, I was so disappointed when I played it even though it was free for us. But at least you get Muramasa rebirth. It looks fun.

i tried the first one, i really didn't like that one

#9 Posted by liquidsuns (145 posts) -

I keep expecting Knack to be the PS4 game.

#10 Posted by marcheegsr (2832 posts) -

@liquidsuns said:

Out of all the ps4 games, that would be the most logical one. No doubt we will get it down the road.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@liquidsuns said:

It's outselling Mario, so i am not expecting that anytime soon

#12 Posted by HowlingLotus (424 posts) -

Looks like Puppeteer is the only for sure download, but I might as well give PES a try as I've never played one before. Always seems to be a debate about FIFA vs PES.

Limbo is a maybe, but probably not as I already beat it a few times on PC.

#13 Edited by Necrotron (69 posts) -

I honestly have not been expecting much for the PS4 in terms of PS+ freebies. We've had some very good 'gets' the last few months and those must be expensive for Sony to purchase. Stick It To the Man is not a great freebie, but it's nice that PS4 owners are still getting newer games for free as part of the service.

With owning all three PS+ platforms, the PS3, the Vita, and the PS4, it's turning out to be an incredibly valuable service. And woot! Skullgirls for free!

#14 Posted by dipdish (870 posts) -

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Ps4- Stick it to the man

It was announced on the PS Blog EU.

Yet, it's not fair that we get two PS3 games whereas US gamers get three.

#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@dipdish said:

@marcheegsr said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Ps4- Stick it to the man

It was announced on the PS Blog EU.

Yet, it's not fair that we get two PS3 games whereas US gamers get three.

It's not a big deal to me

#16 Posted by SoNin360 (5502 posts) -

I've kind of looked into The Puppeteer in the past, so it looks like I will be adding that one to my backlog. Any month where I can do that is a good month to me, especially when I already have PS+ titles piling up.

#17 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

I've kind of looked into The Puppeteer in the past, so it looks like I will be adding that one to my backlog. Any month where I can do that is a good month to me, especially when I already have PS+ titles piling up.

Yeah i am going through brother atm, so i am glad there aren't any gigantic games coming for ps+

#18 Posted by SoNin360 (5502 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride: That's a good one, enjoy it. But yeah, I have over 10 PS+ games waiting to be played. I'm almost glad that not nearly everything that pops up on there interests me lol.

#19 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72258 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

@The_Last_Ride: That's a good one, enjoy it. But yeah, I have over 10 PS+ games waiting to be played. I'm almost glad that not nearly everything that pops up on there interests me lol.

i have a years worth of ps+ games :(

#20 Posted by betamaxx83 (351 posts) -

I'll still download it, maybe play it down the road.

#21 Edited by yokofox33 (29873 posts) -

I'll pick up a few of those games. Will be nice to have Limbo again. I almost bought it a month or so ago when it was a few bucks. Glad I held off until now.

#22 Posted by ewalthour (763 posts) -

@SgtSutton: have you read the story of stick to the man? The video I saw was stupid and the story is aweful. I thought we were going to get MMA demo but probably they lied to us. This ps4 update better give us mp3 and dimming ds4 controller for longer battery life.