PS Plus Discussion - Monthly Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abdullahsaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By abdullahsaurus
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

PS Plus Games -

April 2015 - Added on 8/4/15

Aaru's Awakening - Opinion - The game-play is repetitive and the game appears to have no real progression

Tower of Guns - Opinion - The game quality is horrific and there is no progression.

Never Alone - Opinion - Is it just me or did we not get this game ?

Total Score - 2/10, Worst month I have experienced, ever since getting my PS4

So what do you all think of this months games and the upcoming ones ?

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Dishonored and Killzone: Mercenary and great games on their respective systems. But I've already played those games of course. So I pretty much have to look to the PS4 for new PS+ games to play. And as far as this month goes, I'm not interested in anything that's coming out on the PS4. Never Alone is a "maybe", I guess. Doesn't hurt to claim these games in case I ever do feel like trying them out...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I haven't really gotten the chance to check out Tower of Guns or Never Alone, but my fiancee just bought Never Alone before this was announced, lol.

I think last month looked better so far. I got Oddworld New & Tasty and CounterSpy, I thought OlliOlli2 was kind of lame though.

Some of those games are still available this month I think. Idk, if you ask me the free games on either the PS4 or XBO can be hit-or-miss. There have been good ones on both though.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

PS4 PS+ has already delivered 40 games and counting (14 Xbone GWG games). Quality by way of Metacritic is in PS+ favor by far as well. LINK.

40 >>>>>>>> 14.

---

That said, I didn't care that much this month as I owned the quality games that were offered (Dishonored and Killzone: Mercenary) that I wanted across Vita/PS3/PS4 (entirely subjective experience), but the rest of this year worked out good in terms of getting new and high quality titles. Many titles I had zero expectations and weren't even rated yet. This was the weakest PS+ month for PS4, I'd say. It was bound to happen though, as Sony and PS+ were on a hot streak for so long.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Never Alone is awesome, I didnt know what this game was at all, but I love it.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

PS plus has always been whack for ps4 gamers

WannabeSbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WannabeSbb
Member since 2015 • 71 Posts

Played about three minutes of Tower of Guns and can safely say that it's the worst thing my PS4 has ever had to display on my TV. Last month was pretty awesome but only owning a PS4, this month is pretty lame.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Just a friendly reminder everyone this is not System Wars. Please keep to the topic or if you wish to discuss the offerings from Sony versus that of Microsoft, go to the System Wars board. Thank you.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

#10 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

About Tower of Guns, I really don't like how it puts you in rooms with no way out. I had a lvl. 5 machine gun and a full health bar yesterday but because I didn't have the ability to double-jump I couldn't get to the exit. This game is simply way too random and (seriously) not pretty to look at. The whole rogue thing is getting old.

MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts

I know the games we get are technically free and in reality, Sony nor Microsoft really have to give away games for free, but i am seriously SICK of all the crappy cell phone games the PS4 gets. Now there have been a few gems here and there(outlast, resogun, injustice, dust, steamworld dig, spelunky to name the ones i dig) but It's been right at a year and a half, now i know games like the order and Bloodbourne wont be free but how bou Killzone or Knack or even COD Ghosts? I freaking HATE Call Of Duty but ANYTHING is better than the God Awful dreck the PS4 ha been getting. I have no complaints as far as the PS3 and Vita are concerned, im quite enjoying Dishonered, but they gotta step it up for the PS4. I have a Android to play cell phone games on....

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#12 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@abdullahsaurus said:

PS Plus Games -

April 2015 - Added on 8/4/15

Aaru's Awakening - Opinion - The game-play is repetitive and the game appears to have no real progression

Tower of Guns - Opinion - The game quality is horrific and there is no progression.

Never Alone - Opinion - Is it just me or did we not get this game ?

Total Score - 2/10, Worst month I have experienced, ever since getting my PS4

So what do you all think of this months games and the upcoming ones ?

You forgot about Killzone MErcenary, Dishonored and Monster Bag...