PS+ Oct 2014. PS4=four games!, PS3=four games, Vita=3 games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Playstation Plus for OCTOBER 2014.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/01/preview-octobers-free-game-lineup/

3 PS+ free games for PS4 instead of just the normal 2 games expected? Wow. We almost got 4 games, but there were Drive Club PS+ problems. This marks the 20th free PS+ game to arrive on PS4. That PS+ free game output is more impressive by comparison if you have been following the other system's games the last three months (only 7 total games). These PS+ free titles are available in a few days on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7th.

PS4

1. 1.) Spelunky (87/100 metascore)
  2. 2.) Dust An Elysian Tale (85/100 metascore)
  3. 3.) Pix the Cat (brand new, no scores yet)
  4. 4.) Drive Club PS+ Edition (Delayed. :()

PS3

1. 1.) Batman Arkham Asylum (91/100 metascore)
  2. 2.) Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (2 games in one package, 83/100 metascore)
  3. 3.) Spelunky (87/100 metascore)
  4. 4.) Rainbow Moon (Strategy RPG, 70/100 metascore)

Vita

1. 1.) Pix the Cat (brand new, no scores yet)
  2. 2.) Spelunky (87/100 metascore)
  3. 3.) Rainbow Moon (Strategy RPG, 70/100 metascore)

---

Numbers wise, it works out to 20 free PS+ PS4 games since launch!

As far as PS3 goes, they did give Batman Arkham City for free back in April 2014, so I guess they wanted to give the first Batman game to complete the set.

Pix the Cat is a brand new game, so that's interesting. PS+ has been good at delivering brand new games to the PS+ service including last month's GS 9.0 AAA scoring Velocity 2x and even launch title 8.0 Resogun to name a few of the new PS+ games we got before they were rated by the critics.

Capcom's D&D is two games in one for PS3, it's an old school arcade brawler. It's pretty good for that type of arcade Capcom brawler. Spelunky I own as well on four platforms (PC, PS3, 360, and Vita), and it's a fun game, although hard. I'll be happy to get Spelunky again on PS4 and see how far I can on the PS4 version. I know Drive Club fanatics will be excited to try that out. Batman AA was fantastic, but I've beat it a few times.

I'm glad for new game Pix the Cat, the RPG Rainbow Moon, and go at the very hard but fun platformer of Spelunky again. I wish I was into Driving games, still I'll boot up Drive Club and give it a spin I guess. I'll check out Dust as well, although I have Dust on Steam and 360, but I never got into it.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Yes Dust was an amazing game on 360. Now I get it for free on ps4, sweet.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Not really impressed about this month other then the fact that I can try out drive club before purchasing the full game.

gagit811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gagit811
Member since 2005 • 3632 Posts

@marcheegsr: i decided to get ps+ back in April, in June they changed how it works. It seems all I've got are a bunch of indie games on the ps4, and not much better on the ps3 ether. I'm not complaining about free games. last year it seemed ps+ was getting all these AAA games, since I decided to go plus I've been like meh towards the games.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

@gagit811 said:

@marcheegsr: i decided to get ps+ back in April, in June they changed how it works. It seems all I've got are a bunch of indie games on the ps4, and not much better on the ps3 ether. I'm not complaining about free games. last year it seemed ps+ was getting all these AAA games, since I decided to go plus I've been like meh towards the games.

I've been a ps pus member for a few years now. I am satisfied overall but last year was defiantly better. Just recently the games have been not too appealing. But that's my opinion. One of the main reasons I kept my ps3 was for ps plus. I also have a vita.

I realize it's still early on for the ps4 so we can't expect big titles right away for free. Hoping it gets better in the next few months.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolidTy

@marcheegsr said:
@gagit811 said:

I've been a ps pus member for a few years now. I am satisfied overall but last year was defiantly better. Just recently the games have been not too appealing. But that's my opinion. One of the main reasons I kept my ps3 was for ps plus. I also have a vita.

I realize it's still early on for the ps4 so we can't expect big titles right away for free. Hoping it gets better in the next few months.

Yeah, with the PS4 (and Xbone) so new Sony and publishers are reluctant to throw up the big AAA titles, but I miss the Instant Game Collection approach exclusive to PS+.

I guess Drive Club is a step in the right direction. I think we'll start seeing launch titles for PS+ PS4 eventually, like Knack or Killzone.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#7 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Kinda misleading since it's 6 unique games plus Drive Club, which makes sense not to count towards the normal dose of IGC games. I just don't see any appeal in any of these games aside from Drive Club, I guess. And I already played Batman years ago. But I'll be happy if Drive Club turns out to be any good and the stripped-down PS+ version can keep me occupied enough if I like it.

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

Shame about PS3. I would figure that nearly everyone with a PS3 already has Batman Arkham Asylum (6 year old game) especially when PS+ had it on sale for $5 a few months ago. They seem to always do this. Sell a good game for a nice deal and then a couple months later, they put it as an instant game. For me now, PS+ is about the discounts and especially those flash deals.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Just Drive Club for me.

Dust is an amazing game though, if you haven't played it already, enjoy!

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I'll go for Dust and try Drive Club to see if its worth buying for me.

Spelunky looks good but I'll play mostly on VITA.

I wish that it was a different Batman game, one of the newer ones would have been better, I played that one too much.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

PS+ has been worth it during the first year of the Playstation 4. offering 20 free rentals on games including a few new ones. Pix the cat must be a sequel to fritz the cat. Playstation plus has been a decent value

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Sony said by the end of this year they will start having non Indy games. Just 2 months to go now.

Drive club doesn't count since it's a glorified demo.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidTy

@Megavideogamer said:

PS+ has been worth it during the first year of the Playstation 4. offering 20 free rentals on games including a few new ones. Pix the cat must be a sequel to fritz the cat. Playstation plus has been a decent value

20 PS+ free games really showcases that it really has been an incredible output for PS+ since launch for $50 a year. Not just of quantity of PS+ titles, but of quality rated games when referencing metacritic or comparing to the competition's lower scoring games offered on their service. Especially considering the competition's more expensive $60 service has only rolled out 7 games in the same time frame since launch and repeated games month to month with signs pointing to continuing to repeat games monthly and offer only one new game a month for $60 a year.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
@wiiboxstation said:

Sony said by the end of this year they will start having non Indy games. Just 2 months to go now.

When did Sony state this? Link please.

I've guessed way back in 2013 when the PS4/Xbone were announced that both companies would roll out AAA retail level titles by the end of this year 2014 or early next year 2015. However, I never saw either company make a bold statement like that. It could have happened, but you would need to verify that with a link. I don't recall either company ever stated such and asked consumers to put them on a timetable.

I don't see the benefit of that at all for them as a company.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy:

I will find the link. As for Sony and,their delay club offering that has gome from almost the full game to a glorified demo.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=79403849&postcount=1714

"You can earn the platinum trophy in the PS+ Edition, remember its the full game minus a few cars/tracks".

Now it's minus a lot of cars and tracks.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SolidTy

@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy:

I will find the link.

Thank You. Yes, I'm looking forward to the link where "Sony said by the end of this year they will start having non Indy games" to reinforce your singular claim in this thread.

I don't care about Drive Club (or driving games at all as I stated days ago). Without having played it, it's pointless to discuss again as it was a hot topic months ago, but not for me since I don't care about the game. I once said that I hope it gets cancelled since I don't care for racing games. If it's a demo or it never releases ever, I won't care. I am just happy about the three other free games releasing for PS4 this month. I never once brought up Drive Club, you brought that up in what seems to be an attempt to change the subject from that claim you made. I only am discussing that claim you made. I

I'm only interested in such a link where Sony said what you claimed they said. There is no benefit to them saying that as the competition is offering far less games with their more expensive service, so it's a rather surprising and unnecessary claim for PS+, especially given the huge sales divide between consoles as well.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Obviously downloading Drive Club. I'll also give Dust a download as well.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy: so what about drive club going from practically a full game to a demo? What's your opinion about that?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SolidTy
@wiiboxstation said:

I will find the link.

I'm waiting on the link still where "Sony said by the end of this year they will start having non Indy games" which you claimed Sony said.

I'm only interested in such a link where Sony said what was claimed. I'm impressed that we were told we would get two free PS+ games a month and this month we are getting four games. That's literally the opposite of what's going on with the other console service where we got one new game for the last two months (& one recycled game). My least favorite of the four free PS+ games is that driving game and and don't care to discuss anything about that product since I have no interest in playing or discussing racing or sports games. That is an attempt to change the subject from the link but I'm only waiting for the link. There are other users who would be better suited to discuss racers with you.

Does that link exist that you said you would find or was that made up? In all my years, I never read any such statement and I follow this subject well. It seems you are avoiding that claim and I'm starting to you made it all up to possibly troll? I hope not, but the clues keep popping up. I usually suspect newer GS accounts of trolling and I see you joined this year a few months ago (July 24, 2014) and now seem to be avoiding the issue you brought up. I hope that's not the case but I'm looking forward to the link you said you would find that would back up the singular claim you made.

Thank you.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@wiiboxstation said:

I will find the link.

I'm waiting on the link still where "Sony said by the end of this year they will start having non Indy games" which you claimed Sony said.

I'm only interested in such a link where Sony said what was claimed. I'm impressed that we were told we would get two free PS+ games a month and this month we are getting four games. That's literally the opposite of what's going on with the other console service where we got one new game for the last two months (& one recycled game). My least favorite of the four free PS+ games is that driving game and and don't care to discuss anything about that product since I have no interest in playing or discussing racing or sports games. That is an attempt to change the subject from the link but I'm only waiting for the link. There are other users who would be better suited to discuss racers with you.

Does that link exist that you said you would find or was that made up? In all my years, I never read any such statement and I follow this subject well. It seems you are avoiding that claim and I'm starting to you made it all up to possibly troll? I hope not, but the clues keep popping up. I usually suspect newer GS accounts of trolling and I see you joined this year a few months ago (July 24, 2014) and now seem to be avoiding the issue you brought up. I hope that's not the case but I'm looking forward to the link you said you would find that would back up the singular claim you made.

Thank you.

You're twisting the facts, you have Splunky there 3 times, you have Pix twice and Rainbow twice.

It's not a bad month, but overall pretty bleh

These are not the sort of rentals I signed up for.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy: what 4 games? Drive club isn't a game. You have to pay like 40 bucks plus on top of your PlayStation plus subscription TO HAVE THE GAME. Take the PlayStation d### out of your mouth. I've searched for the link. Sorry I didn't have a bookmarked just in case somebody like you wants proof.

I already posted a link that proved how Sony are full of mierda. Drive club went from missing a few tracks and cars to missing almost everything. You like to ignore this.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SolidTy
@wiiboxstation said:

No, Sony did not say that. You lied to create a false time table. You failed to present a link when asked three times because that link doesn't exist and Sony never stated that.

YOU ARE A LIAR...which is no surprise as you are just another new gamespot account fanboy (July 24, 2014) troll with a tiny 153 posts, most of which are trolling posts. I'm rather proud that I have yet again, discovered another new account posting to argue/flame/troll gamespot users.

I was polite before, but I can see now you finally revealed your trolling intent and attempting ad hominems. :) There is no no reason to be polite to the likes of you since you were so rude above. Go back under your bridge, troll. Shoo! :)

@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy: Take the d### out of your mouth. I've searched for the link. Sorry I didn't have a bookmarked just in case somebody like you wants proof.

Haha. Exposed.

I was getting bored waiting for you to reveal you were a troll. Thank you for speeding things up. :) Another LIAR new account troll has been found at Gamespot. Shame really, but not surprising. When a new account like yours shows up and starts spouting off completely odd statements made by a person/company that don't make sense (LYING) to drum up support that's par the course on the internet. That link you couldn't find because it doesn't exist, liar. LOL. You see, I already knew you were lying before which is why I called you out on it POLITELY, as all the clues about a fanboy account were evident. I knew you couldn't deliver on a link you said you would find because you are just another troll in a sea of trolls that lies and hopes not to be called out on it. When you were called out on YOUR LIE, you desperately did what all ignorant trolls do, you tried to change the subject.

At least I learned that you aren't to be trusted with this account and I discovered another lie by another fanbot. I guess you can go and create another account and try, try again as they say.

To my fellow gamers and non-fanboy trolls reading this: I did it again. I uncovered yet another super fanboy troll account parading around Gamespot. Feel free to ignore and take with a grain of salt the liar ---> "Wiiboxstation (Member Since: July 24, 2014 Posts: 153)" in the future.

Save yourself some time, my friends and fellow gamers. This does not include WELL KNOWN TROLL Jaysonguy who was proven to be a troll a long time ago in VARIOUS FORUMS with many locked threads/suspensions. He decided to pollute this thread with boring trolling but old trolls like him are simply not worthy of my responses/time nor other reputable members responses/time. I put in the time back in the day and it led no where and I learned my lesson. It's not polite conversation with trolls, it's just trolling after trolling to just instigate whatever. Perhaps the two trolls can troll each other in some other thread, I would be okay with that. :)

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@wiiboxstation said:

No, they did not say that. You lied to create a false time table. You failed to present a link when asked three times because that link doesn't exist and Sony never stated that.

YOU are a LIAR...which is no surprise as you are just another new gamespot account fanboy (July 24, 2014) troll with a tiny 153 posts, most of which are trolling posts. Discovered another new account posting to argue/flame/troll users.

I was polite before, but I can see now you finally revealed your trolling intent. :)

@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy: Take the PlayStation d### out of your mouth. I've searched for the link. Sorry I didn't have a bookmarked just in case somebody like you wants proof.

Exposed. Another LIAR new account troll has been found at Gamespot. That link you couldn't find because it doesn't exist, liar. LOL. You see, I already knew you were lying before which is why I called you out on it. I knew you couldn't deliver because you are just another troll in a sea of trolls that lies and hopes not to be called out on it. When you were called out on it, you desperately did what all ignorant trolls do, you tried to change the subject.

At least I learned that you aren't to be trusted and I discovered another lie by another fanbot.

You are welcome everyone for uncovering another troll account.

Glad to see your dementia is staying the course....

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SolidTy

@ristactionjakso said:

Thanks for the recommendation.

It's funny, I have Dust on 360 and PC, but I never got into it. Maybe this time I'll try one more time...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SolidTy
@yokofox33 said:

Obviously downloading Drive Club. I'll also give Dust a download as well.

I wish I was into racing games, but I hope you have a good time with the game. :)

I like fighting games and I know those aren't everyone's cup of tea. I will DL everything as I have family that have broader tastes. When they visit they may want to try the racer out.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Not sure what people expect, there free games on plus, 360 went a whole gen before giving there paying customers something free.

PS4 can't give top quality games out so soon, and indie games are good, just because there not one person's cup of tea, there are 5 people who love the game, and PS3 Batman is a great game, yes maybe most have played it, but alot would of sold it, and it is a good enough game to travel through it again before the new one comes out.

Honestly I may not like many of the games what are released on PS+ but I'm greatful for them, and plus alot of them are new games to consoles as well, and were getting them for free pretty much.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Not bad. Already have Rainbow Moon, but I'm excited for DC and the first Batman game. Not bad at all.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

great more indie garbage and games i already own

couldn't care less about drive club either

good thing i stopped paying for this "service"

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy: I've already proved Sony lie about the whole drive club debacle. I'm not trolling at all.

Drive club. From a full game to a demo

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy: I've already proved Sony lie about the whole drive club debacle. I'm not trolling at all.

No need to be an angry lying little lem, even though SolidTy did comprehensively destroy you..

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wiiboxstation

@GrenadeLauncher: I'm not a lem. I'll happily call out Microsoft on it's bs as well. Is drive flop demo even available on PlayStation plus yet?http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/10/07/driveclubs-playstation-plus-edition-is-nowhere-to-be-seen-at-least-for-now/Driveclub’s PlayStation Plus Edition is Nowhere to be Seen, at Least for Now (UPDATED)

With the release of Driveclub, many were waiting for the free (you need to pay £€¥$ for this) PlayStation Plus edition, promised for today (yesterday), but it simply didn’t appear with the rest of the PlyStation Plus content.

The strange thing is that Sony isn’t making any comment about it, at all, anywhere, and fans are definitely starting to get upset about it.

The only comment from Evolution about the issue is that the game is having server problems and they are being addressed, while the company is investigating if there’s a “wider issue” behind the errors. This might be the cause behind the delay, as Sony might not want to irremediably clog already malfunctioning servers, but even in this case, communication would be the key, and thus far communication did not happen.

We’ll keep you updated on the issue, and let you know whether the game’s free edition appears or at least we get word from Sony, but for the moment silence reigns.

Update 4:45 PDT: apparently the good folks at PlayStation Universe got word from Sony that the PlayStation Plus edition will be online “within the next hour or so”

Update: 7:37 PDT: since the “hour or so” has passed, we’ve reached out to Sony ourselves requesting further information, and we’ll update if they get back to us with anything relevant.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy: http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2014/03/05/ps-plus-triple-a-games-coming-to-ps4-source-says-to-be-patient-for-features

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/05/ps4-playstation-plus-will-get-free-triple-a-games-later-this-year-insider-claims/

There you go.

What am I avoiding?

You have avoided anything to do with the proof I posted about drive club being dumbed down on ps plus. That of course is if it ever even makes it there.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SolidTy

@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy: http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2014/03/05/ps-plus-triple-a-games-coming-to-ps4-source-says-to-be-patient-for-features

http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/05/ps4-playstation-plus-will-get-free-triple-a-games-later-this-year-insider-claims/

There you go.

What am I avoiding?

So, it's official. Sony didn't say what you claimed at all. You either lied deliberately or out of ignorance, but you still lied. Those links do not say Sony said anything, they point to some anonymous insider.

LINK 1: "A source with an apparently good track record"

LINK 2: "According to one insider"

Both links cite the same information, TWITTER accounts of non-Sony affiliated sources who claim something was said.

There you go. For months you chose to believe some source was Sony and spouted off "SONY SAID" yadda yadda yadda. Sony never said that, you were quoting some random internet source who CLAIMED Sony said that. There is a HUGE difference.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#34 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@ristactionjakso said:

It's funny, I have Dust on 360 and PC, but I never got into it. Maybe this time I'll try one more time...

Well, I bought it for $15 on 360 before I sold it. I played 14 and 1/2 hours playing it. I has a pretty good story, the boss fights were good, the game atmosphere was good. I was pretty satisfied with the ending too. It's actually a pretty long and solid game for $15. But with ps+, there isn't any reason you shouldn't play it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SolidTy

@ristactionjakso said:

@SolidTy said:

@ristactionjakso said:

Well, I bought it for $15 on 360 before I sold it. I played 14 and 1/2 hours playing it. I has a pretty good story, the boss fights were good, the game atmosphere was good. I was pretty satisfied with the ending too. It's actually a pretty long and solid game for $15. But with ps+, there isn't any reason you shouldn't play it.

Right on. I've downloaded it and I'll give it a spin this weekend. :)

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Wiiboxstation

@SolidTy: why would he have any reason to lie?

Sony are proven liars. Drive club on PlayStation plus in October didn't come out as advertised.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SolidTy
@wiiboxstation said:

@SolidTy: why would he have any reason to lie?

Sony are proven liars. Drive club on PlayStation plus in October didn't come out as advertised.

You necro'd the thread to have me repeat this AGAIN? Okay...

It's still not Sony, it's an anonymous source.

Doesn't matter if someone is lying or not. They could have been telling the truth or lying, they are at this point in time incorrect...but they aren't Sony. It doesn't matter if the anonymous source is lying, eating ice cream, changing tires, watching a football game...that SOURCE IS not Sony who said by the end of the year they will start having non Indy games. You said SONY said that, but SONY didn't say it, it was just an anonymous source. We went through this.

@wiiboxstation said:

You said, "Sony said by the end of this year..."

"Sonysaid..."

---

Sony said no such thing.

ANONYMOUS SOURCE =/= SONY

Why is this so hard to understand? I already told you last month.

Some anonymous person said something and you took it as Sony saying something. You wanted to believe that source and pin it on Sony. It wasn't Sony. You are fixated on a single company when all the companies are proven liars. However, this situation right here Sony did not claim what you said they claimed (releasing non-indy games by the end of the year).

Sony didn't lie about releasing non indy games. Sony never said that. That means you were the liar in this situation by claiming that an anonymous source was Sony when it wasn't. What's next? Anonymous insiders claiming to work for Xbox, Nintendo, Capcom, EA, Activision, Konami, and more all of the sudden can speak for those companies? No. That's not how it works. You can say an anonymous source claims something, but that source does NOT represent any of the companies.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolidTy

Maybe I should type it like this?

U lied. sony didnt say it tho

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@wiiboxstation said:

No need to be an angry lying little lem, even though SolidTy did comprehensively destroy you..

That was enjoyable...I thought it was over, but I guess not.