PS+ November 2013 (EU)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25585 posts) -

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/11/playstation-plus-in-november-metal-gear-rising-remember-me-more/

In summary

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

Instant Backlog Collection indeed. I don't know what NA is getting yet. But I'm sure it'll be inferior, lol.

#2 Edited by marcheegsr (2516 posts) -

Damn I wanted to play Metal gear Rising and Rememeber me. Too bad I live in Canada.

#3 Posted by mooooo99 (1243 posts) -

well, this is good news. is was thinking about whether or not to pick up remember me, looks like a n interesting enough game.. and revengeance looks cool, another excellent month for us..

#4 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Not amazing but at least a couple there I've not played yet.

Stranger's Wrath looks quite good also.

#5 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25585 posts) -

^Yeah, Stranger's Wrath is a weird, unique and great game. It's just the Vita version of the game although the Jak & Daxter games were free on both platforms so who knows.

#6 Posted by Terrencec06 (3451 posts) -

str8 jelly

#7 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25585 posts) -

I think Sony made a mistake because Infamous, Prototype and Saints Row 2 are all free for Plus members on the UK Store. I hadn't heard anything about those.

#8 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

i really wanted to buy Metal Gear Solid Revengeance, now i don't have to

#9 Posted by Swedish_Chef (617 posts) -

Stupid question, but I've had a PS3 for a little over a year now, but I've yet to sub to PS+... do you get to keep these games after you download them or are they basically rotating monthly rentals?

#10 Posted by Outsider-G (2448 posts) -

@Swedish_Chef: It's not a monthly rental. You keep them as long as you have PS+ subscription. Just remember to download them before they expire or you missed your chance.

#11 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

@Swedish_Chef: It's not a monthly rental. You keep them as long as you have PS+ subscription. Just remember to download them before they expire or you missed your chance.

yeah, just press download and you can play them anytime you want or download them whenever you want. Given you are still subscribing to ps+

#12 Posted by Swedish_Chef (617 posts) -

Good to know, thanks guys.

#13 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Woow, i am really struggling to keep up playing all these stack of digital games i have. I would definately check out Remember Me

#14 Edited by n00bkid (4161 posts) -
#15 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

Woow, i am really struggling to keep up playing all these stack of digital games i have. I would definately check out Remember Me

yeah, that game might just be a really underrated game like Mirrors Edge

#16 Posted by Sokol4ever (6304 posts) -

Not a bad selection. Europe continues to get nicer PS+ collection on monthly basic. I understand there is a survey being conducted by different Sony divisions to determinate however I still believe there should be a unified games release for all the regions.

I'm sure there are many North American PS+ games that European market gamer's would love to play as well..

#17 Posted by pillarrocks (1317 posts) -

Hope the US gets good games.

#18 Posted by sukraj (22108 posts) -

some real sweet games on that list.

#19 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

@sukraj said:

some real sweet games on that list.

indeed. Going to play the heck out of Metal Gear Solid

#20 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9497 posts) -
#21 Posted by dipdish (862 posts) -

Actually, I've just subscribed today! And, now I am downloading the titles that will leave the PS+ catalog soon. = )

#22 Edited by The_Last_Ride (70603 posts) -

@pillarrocks said:

we wont

Americans buy way more 360's, Europe buys more PS3's and Wii/Wii U's compared to the US. It doesn't surprise me that we get better games. Hell you guys even get GaiKai before us and even games. We aren't exactly complaining about that

#23 Posted by dipdish (862 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:
@pillarrocks said:

we wont

Americans buy way more 360's, Europe buys more PS3's and Wii/Wii U's compared to the US. It doesn't surprise me that we get better games. Hell you guys even get GaiKai before us and even games. We aren't exactly complaining about that

Don't forget to mention that games are much more expensive if you're residing outside US.

For example; GTA V is about 115$ in stores here, and my PlayStation Store sells the digital copy for about 78$. I heard that in some countries in the Europe the retail copy of the game is about 120$.

Even the PS+ is more expensive here! Come on! = )