PS+ March Games Rumour

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by dipdish (874 posts) -

Dead Nation on PS4 and Tomb Raider & Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PS3, along with Smart As and Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD on Vita.

It's not an official list, just a rumour.

What do you think? I'm excited for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, if the list happens to be true.

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2014/02/20/ps-plus-free-march-games-rumour-dead-nation-tomb-raider-brothers-a-tale-of-two-sons/

#2 Edited by david61983 (257 posts) -

Isn't Brothers already on there?

#3 Posted by The_Last_Ride (73949 posts) -

@david61983 said:

Isn't Brothers already on there?

It's for Europe, and this is pretty much confirmed aswell

#4 Posted by Flubbbs (3463 posts) -

Brothers is a really good game.. i was suprised by it

#5 Posted by The_Last_Ride (73949 posts) -

@Flubbbs said:

Brothers is a really good game.. i was suprised by it

I am looking forward to it

#6 Posted by _Judas_ (671 posts) -

Dead Nation, ey? Hmm... was really looking forward to "Rogue Legacy" , "Basement Crawler" or "Towerfall Ascension".

#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (73949 posts) -

@_Judas_ said:

Dead Nation, ey? Hmm... was really looking forward to "Rogue Legacy" , "Basement Crawler" or "Towerfall Ascension".

They will probably come to ps+ in the coming months

#8 Posted by Jasbro (53 posts) -

Have you guys noticed they've aligned the release dates of the PS3 games with the PS4 game on PS+ now, so we're not getting any games this month at all for PS3 which completely sucks.

#9 Posted by bezza2011 (2700 posts) -

one week to go and still know news on what ps+ game were getting is it normally like this??? i'm sure i new i was getting out last a few weeks before it was coming out on ps+.

#10 Edited by Jasbro (53 posts) -

@bezza2011 said:

one week to go and still know news on what ps+ game were getting is it normally like this??? i'm sure i new i was getting out last a few weeks before it was coming out on ps+.

its just under 2 weeks actually, the timer on the site is just 12 days.

#11 Edited by bezza2011 (2700 posts) -

@Jasbro said:

@bezza2011 said:

its just under 2 weeks actually, the timer on the site is just 12 days.

week to go till the start of a new month lol