pro evo we 07 online on ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidleno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kidleno
Member since 2003 • 132 Posts
hi im a huge soccer fan and i cant wait until late summer wen winnign eleven 07 comes out for the ps3 so tomorrow i am goign to buy pro evo we 07 for the ps2, which ill play on my ps3. so how does the online work with ps2 games and wat will i have to do with this game. will my ps3 online id be the same for the ps2 one? please give me any info that u think i need/want it will be much appreciated.
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

hi im a huge soccer fan and i cant wait until late summer wen winnign eleven 07 comes out for the ps3 so tomorrow i am goign to buy pro evo we 07 for the ps2, which ill play on my ps3. so how does the online work with ps2 games and wat will i have to do with this game. will my ps3 online id be the same for the ps2 one? please give me any info that u think i need/want it will be much appreciated. kidleno

Your PS3 ID will have nothing to do with your PS2 Online experience as a matter of fact everytime I pop in a PS2 game I get disconnected from PSN. But you will have to do all the PS2 connection settings which will be saved on the Internal Memory Card which was how the PS2's Online worked.

kidleno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 kidleno
Member since 2003 • 132 Posts

so how do i fix the ps2 connection settings

will i do it after i put the game in in the menu screen of the game or in the ps3 options

can u gie me a step by step guide please

thanks

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

so how do i fix the ps2 connection settings

will i do it after i put the game in in the menu screen of the game or in the ps3 options

can u gie me a step by step guide please

thanks

kidleno

Well the first thing you'll do is put in the Online game, then try to connect then it will say there is a problem and you have to setup your connection just follow the instructions they're really simple and you will be able to play Online.

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts
Legend completely off topic....but is their any goddamn way I can get my PS2 saves onto my PS3 hardrive....I dont have internet on the PS2.....I own a PSP ......err not much more info I can provide...
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
Legend completely off topic....but is their any goddamn way I can get my PS2 saves onto my PS3 hardrive....I dont have internet on the PS2.....I own a PSP ......err not much more info I can provide...DRUNK_CANADIAN

yes, get the add for the PS 3 that lets you pass the memory card data to the PS 3. You have to know this, you cant copy it back from the PS 3 to the MC so be sure you wont be using that game on the PS 2 again. Though It doesnt make any sense anymore to keep the PS 2 if you have the PS 3 now that most problems were solved