please leave pure pool review here

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I want this game but Leary if it's any good since there has been no reviews yet, price drop already and mysteriously no warning when it was coming out.

tadpole3159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tadpole3159
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

No reviews yet, guess people need some more time with it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2c32rs/how_is_pure_pool/

This reddit thread about it seems to be very positive,

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ewalthour

@tadpole3159: thanks..it's sounds good although concerns about server online freezing. Maybe server will get fixed or if game never gets real popular only to pool players it may never play smoothly onliine. I will wait for a official review.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ewalthour

Good thing I have flipboard to search reviews which seem to better find reviews than Google. Most of the sites I found were more like blogger sites but had in-depth reviews. The avg scores are between 7-9.

I know someone has the game on this site so I want bother explaining about the game. Since no one gave a review of the game. None of the mainstream videogame sites has reviewed pure pool but they have time to review stupid indie games Like road not taken(our soon to be garbage free Psn+ game).

I went ahead and bought it and don't regret for $9.09. I hope I we get some expansion packs but the bare bones is fun. Most people complain about the camera but it didn't bother me. It would be nice to have more venues to play in. The graphics are as good as advertised and soothing music while playing. I didn't play alot yet since I got busy with some business.

Now I have another family game to play and also compete online.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Played it for hours last night and had a blast, will do the same tonight. Well worth the small price imo.