Playstation Vita 3/10/2015 New Games Update!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-586147d033d32
deactivated-586147d033d32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-586147d033d32
Member since 2014 • 49 Posts

Here is your weekly Ps Vita new games listing for the week of 3/10/2015

Flame Over

PS Vita — Digital

Blending top down ‘squirt ‘em-up’ action with Roguelike RPG mechanics, Flame Over features fast-paced fire-fighting thrills, randomly generated levels, and four deadly game zones! Guide firefighting hero, Blaze Carruthers, in a race against time and near-certain death!

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

PS Vita — Digital (Three-Way Cross Buy)

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is the brutal conclusion to the Hotline Miami saga, set against a backdrop of escalating violence and retribution over spilled blood in the original game. Follow the paths of several distinct factions — each with their own questionable methods and uncertain motivations.

Scram Kitty DX

PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

Take control of Buddy, a rail-riding, laser-shooting young hero on a perilous quest to rescue his pet cat, Scram Kitty! Kidnapped and imprisoned in the depths of the World’s biggest orbiting space laboratory, along with all of Earth’s cats, Scram Kitty is at the mercy of an army of experimental mechanized rodents.

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

PS Vita — Digital, Retail

One day, a transfer student arrives at Kurenai Academy in Shinjuku. During a tour of the school with the class president, Sayuri Mifune, they spot a ghost — a girl in a white dress. Moments later, an evil ghost in a red coat appears and attacks them…

Source:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/08/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-3102015/

Comment and tell us which game you are looking foward to!

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Godline Miami 2 will soon be in my veins.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

If I get around to playing Hotline Miami 2 I'm definitely playing it on the Vita again. The first one just felt like a great fit for it. I can't really imagine playing it with a controller, but maybe it wouldn't be much different or even easier. Still, it felt more like a handheld game anyway.

angelcrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 angelcrr
Member since 2015 • 254 Posts

I am debating over Ghost Hunters...