Playstation 1 Classics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalfantasy15 (72 posts) -

The recommdation thred does not help me because nobody answers my questions. Should I download Street Fighter Alpha, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, or Wild Arms?

#2 Posted by corwinn01 (842 posts) -

castlevania and wild arms

#3 Posted by ermPSPgamer (382 posts) -
Erm, no idea, the only PS1 game I have is Driver. and yes, the PSP is awesome!
#4 Posted by jimkabrhel (15416 posts) -

Castlevania. It's hard, for sure, but a well-crafted adventure, the gameplay is top-notch, and it's a game I'll play over and over.

#5 Posted by SkyStriker (16 posts) -

I would still prefer Final Fantasy 7-9 series

#6 Posted by BuryMe (22017 posts) -

Castlevania is amazing. You can't miss it.

#7 Posted by merch (4235 posts) -

ff7-9

castlevania is awesome but u might as well go buy castlevania dracula x chronicles since u can unlock son on it.

#8 Posted by anbu-black-ops (2380 posts) -

The recommdation thred does not help me because nobody answers my questions. Should I download Street Fighter Alpha, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, or Wild Arms?

finalfantasy15
get castlevania symphony of the night. its really good 2d action scroller rpg kinda game. the graphics also aged really well. not only will you play alucard, but when you finish the game, you can play as belmont... cool huh! street fighter alpha is good when you can play it with somebody, also you can get this game pretty easily on ps2. wild arms on the other hand is a good solid average rpg. the puzzles in this games are good and the story is alright. but if i were you, ill get castlevania first. thats more fun than this game. (even though im a big wild arms fan.)
#9 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2737 posts) -
can you get both the old FF and SF OMG. Bought my PSP today and im like OMG NICE! :D
#10 Posted by neoand12 (7348 posts) -
Castlevania is the best game for you right now, tons of good things on that game. but you might as well buy Dracula X Chronicles to get the full experience.
#11 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -
I'd say a diffrent one. The old Crash games that were actually good (made by naughty dog) is worth the money and the syphon filter games bring nice nestolgia. Castlevania is now $20 in UMD form with 2 new and old versions as well as a diffrent Castlevania game.
#12 Posted by RaZoR_RaiN (489 posts) -

Would love to see...

-Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

-Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain

#13 Posted by A7XGamergirlA7X (25 posts) -
Download the original Syphon Filters. Can't go wrong with Gabe Logan!
#14 Posted by jasontdoto (510 posts) -

Would love to see...

-Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

-Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain

RaZoR_RaiN

i remember playing that game on ps1, it had amazing graphics for back then lol. i think they should revive that game for the psp with an updated engine

#15 Posted by spiritsurge (5 posts) -
Vagrant story Soul reaver castlevania. U know it is sad tht squarenix did not continue vagrant story. IT wz an awesome game.
#16 Posted by TEH_RADIO (418 posts) -

Instead get castlevania dracula chronicles X and street fighter max alpha 3, they are pretty cheap

#17 Posted by sheepradish (2242 posts) -

What about the Crash Bandicoots eh?

#18 Posted by motherboop (2382 posts) -

Yeah, the games reccomendation thead gets kind of useless nowadays. I'm guilty as charged, I don't look at it anymore to answer questions.

Castlevania SOTN, the game is clutch.

#19 Posted by riou7 (10832 posts) -

Suikoden!!!

you won't regret it

#20 Posted by nineofspades07 (1 posts) -

Another mention for Vagrant Story

FF Tactics (Obviously)

Tomba or Tombi 2

Kula World

Hogs of War

Crash Bandicoot games

Wondered about putting my Resident Evil 2 on it just to shoot zombies but dunno how it'll be on the PSP.

#21 Posted by spacer69 (693 posts) -

Suikoden!!!

#22 Posted by finalfantasy15 (72 posts) -

Suikoden!!!

spacer69

I have already downloaded Suikoden and Crash 3