PES15 vs FIFA 15, which one you like more ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hydrolex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Hydrolex
Member since 2007 • 1648 Posts

^ I really like PES 15

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

PES 15 isn't out yet so.....

rafc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 rafc84
Member since 2014 • 61 Posts

Well, i have been a PES fan since it was called, Super international soccer......deluxe! in Super nintendo... every now and then i tried FIFA but i didnt really liked it.

Until last year, i got PES 14, and it felt unfinished... like they try to use a new engine, but mabe because of time or what not...wasnt so good... and sometimes when you shoot it stopped for a little bit and then continued.. and so on, the menus where slow and etc... you get the point.

the thing its that i change it for fifa 14 (the last one i played was fifa 12, and i wasnt convinced), but i was happil surprised by fifa... actually im getting FIFA 15 today. just to get my football fix. FIFA its a great game, but i cant wait to see if KONAMI stepped up with PES this year.

i will play FIFA until PES comes out, and then decide, which one its better... i hope PES make it right this year. its so fun to play... usually.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I was a huge PES Fan back in the PS2 days, but when PES hit the 360 it was so unfinished so unresponsive, so bad I decided to switch over to Fifa and honestly was the best choice I've ever done, Fifa has grown and grown into a stellar football game and feels complete, PES I just ain't sure, they went a little west on there games and I think Fifa has just come on leaps and bounds and PES has been left behind for there own fault. I'm looking forward to seeing how this new one does, seeing as tho there using the Fox Engine, so I'll wait and see but Fifa all the way for me for the time being.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

n64 - fifa

pc - fifa

ps2 - pes

ps3 - fifa

ps4 - fifa atm... :)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#6 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

So? There's a demo out? One can still have an opinion of it.

I am a PES guy, so i am getting that

Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

The PES demo was amazing definitely waiting for pes15 this year

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Fifa 15 for me.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jaysonguy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jaysonguy said:

From the demo it's not even close

PES doesn't have anything near the physics system that FIFA has. PES seems to make the players a bit clunkier to make up for it. There is no way a guy that's 5'8 165 should have the same ability to knock someone off their dribble as someone 6'2 220.

It has nice visuals that I think are in FIFA's league but everything else is sub par.

Looks like we're going to have to wait for next year to see if they can finally take on FIFA.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#10 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jaysonguy said:

PES doesn't have anything near the physics system that FIFA has. PES seems to make the players a bit clunkier to make up for it. There is no way a guy that's 5'8 165 should have the same ability to knock someone off their dribble as someone 6'2 220.

It has nice visuals that I think are in FIFA's league but everything else is sub par.

Looks like we're going to have to wait for next year to see if they can finally take on FIFA.

I just played the demo and holy crap, it was awesome. Way better than anything i have played from FIFA. It's not possible for a small guy to win a head duell or a shoulder to shoulder... THat was YEARS ago

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jaysonguy

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jaysonguy said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jaysonguy said:

I just played the demo and holy crap, it was awesome. Way better than anything i have played from FIFA. It's not possible for a small guy to win a head duell or a shoulder to shoulder... THat was YEARS ago

There's no system as far as height and weight in PES. Like I said, they made them a bit clunkier.

After dealing with a real physics engine I can't go back to arcade like soccer.

That being said a lot of people like arcade style sports games. So I can understand how being close to the real thing isn't good for some people. I think PES is shaping up to be the arcade soccer experience. There's definitely a place for them.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Not into sports games but if I have to choose I would choose Fifa.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#13 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

I did really like the PES demo and am interested in having one soccer/football game in my collection but not both so I will do a comparison when I play the final version of PES.

At the moment Fifa 15 I feel is good but hasn't made the big stride forward I thought it would. PES looks like it plays a slick and exciting game.

mufasaaa23323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 mufasaaa23323
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Hydrolex: FIFA.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points