This topic is locked from further discussion.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Hello everyone, I recently started Persona 4 and would like some tips from the more experienced players.

I was doing Yukiko's Castle and was on the 7th floor. I still had a couple of healing items left so I decided to leave to buy some stuff and come back later. It was on the 29th of May and the next day, Yukiko died.

I restarted to a week before. What are the best things to do? Grind inside Yukiko's castle? Build social links? Try to gather as much money as possible to purchased better equipment/items?

Any help would be much appreciated.

And it's Persona 4 on PS2. Not Golden.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I played Persona 4 Golden if that does make any difference. But you only have a certain time to save characters from their respective dungeons. I know P4G was pretty much in your face with reminders, but as far as I know, there's a set date in which you must rescue them. So basically just try to do it all in one go, maybe two if you really need it. Grinding helps as far as leveling and obtaining more stuff if you need it. Doing anything aside from going into the TV World when you have less than a week left is just a waste of time.

angelcrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By angelcrr
Member since 2015 • 254 Posts

What I always do, and mind you this is just my strategy, I spend two days grinding in a particular character dungeon while getting to the highest floor, then usually on the third day, I rescue them, with the remaining time, which should be about a week or so, I work on my social links. I hope this helps.