Persona 4 Golden box art

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Hello.

I'm no sure where to post this so I'm going to post here.

I recently picked up a PS Vita with a couple of games one of these being Persona 4 Golden. Unfortunately the store did not have the box for the game. I've been looking online for a scan of the full sleeve but I have not been able to find it.

I was wondering if anyone here has the image that I am looking for and if you would kindly post if here. I'd like to print it for my box.

Thank you!

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#2 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

@DJSAV_101 said:

Hello.

I recently picked up a PS Vita with a couple of games one of these being Persona 4 Golden. Unfortunately the store did not have the box for the game. I've been looking online for a scan of the full sleeve but I have not been able to find it.

I was wondering if anyone here has the image that I am looking for and if you would kindly post if here. I'd like to print it for my box.

Thank you!

not that serious bro. IF you have the receipt still you could go to another one of the companies retail stores in your area and show them the proof of purchase and that you would like the original case with the manual and artwork.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1838 Posts

@DJSAV_101 said:

Hello.

Thank you!

http://www.covergalaxy.com/forum/attachments/sony-playstation-vita/19140d1388694783-persona-4-golden-ntsc-cover-persona-4-golden.jpg

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

@cdragon_88 said:

@DJSAV_101 said:

Hello.

Thank you!

http://www.covergalaxy.com/forum/attachments/sony-playstation-vita/19140d1388694783-persona-4-golden-ntsc-cover-persona-4-golden.jpg

Thank you very much!