This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by taker_1192 (612 posts) -

It's here! I'm downloading it right now. Canada store. Someone go check the US Store.

:)

#2 Posted by dawgsfan1447 (5054 posts) -
Where? I can't seem to find it anywhere....
#3 Posted by taker_1192 (612 posts) -

:?

Are you serious man? I just played three missions of it. It's pretty good and long too. Levels are like 5 mins each. I didn't beat the demo tho... I'll complete it later.

And BTW which store did u check?

#4 Posted by B-bad (5705 posts) -
oh man the demo is fun I just got it for the US PSN store, think I'll get it when the full version is released.
#5 Posted by PlasmaBeam44 (9052 posts) -
I downloaded it off the UK store and I though it sucked.
#6 Posted by BurningChimaera (1255 posts) -
I downloaded it from my PS3, and it's allright so far. Didn't play for long though, will start again later.
#7 Posted by shogoh (571 posts) -
Got bored with it after an hour. Not really my type of game. The "pon pon patapon" sounds can get very annoying after a while.
#8 Posted by jukeyjuke (211 posts) -
Got bored with it after an hour. Not really my type of game. The "pon pon patapon" sounds can get very annoying after a while.shogoh
Ditto. Smart move on their part selling it 20 bucks off the bat.
#9 Posted by taker_1192 (612 posts) -

[QUOTE="shogoh"]Got bored with it after an hour. Not really my type of game. The "pon pon patapon" sounds can get very annoying after a while.jukeyjuke
Ditto. Smart move on their part selling it 20 bucks off the bat.

Yeah I don't think anyone would've really wanted to pay $40 or more for this game. But the game is pretty unique... the PSP could use more games like this. :)

#10 Posted by kailman123 (137 posts) -

i just saw the demo. i have to go to my laptop to download it.

#11 Posted by b11051973 (7619 posts) -

I've played through the demo twice now. Can't wait for the full version.

#12 Posted by skeeter1255 (2669 posts) -

Yup i just downloaded it off my ps3 and have to say its preety fun and really long! good ting they made it for 20 cus i woulnd t of payed 40 for it, so i might get it!

#13 Posted by Jelle87 (1333 posts) -

I couldn't stop smiling with the trumpet minigame where you have to imitate the tree sounds. That was so heartwarming :oops:.

Can't wait for full version tbh :D

#14 Posted by mosespippy (7501 posts) -
Loved the demo. Took a while to beat it. I love the green and orange tatapons and of course, I love the fact that the demo has an exclusive weapon that you can't get in the full game unless you load your demo save.
#15 Posted by Shawtymann (2561 posts) -

i just finished the demo. it took me about 1 1/2 hours to beat. i'm definately picking this up when its released

i hadnt even heard of this game before today

#16 Posted by andyplatinum (192 posts) -

Downloaded it..... then i need 3.80 grrrr it won't connect to the interent either, hw can i do it through my pc?

#17 Posted by funnybunny12 (548 posts) -
Absolutely love these types of games. Never bothered with Loco Roco since there were so many versions plus I just didn't want to waste money on it, but this game is very unique (Well, I think it is...). I'd pay $20 for it... ;)
#18 Posted by kakashi_AnBu (1066 posts) -
What? There only one versionof Locoroco... And This game is a steal for $20. I paid 4200 Yen for this and its totally worth it.
#19 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -
Got my ass kicked on mission 3, but I'm definitely buying this... :D
#20 Posted by taker_1192 (612 posts) -

What? There only one versionof Locoroco... And This game is a steal for $20. I paid 4200 Yen for this and its totally worth it.KakashiAnBu

I believe he is referring to the countless number of demos that were released. For example: Regular, Chirstmas, etc...

#21 Posted by Death_Razor (388 posts) -

yeah i downloaded it, so far it's one of my favorite psp game along with locoroco and burnout legend/dominator.

Cant wait for flatout