OreShika Preview (Vita) - Shaping up to be pretty hot

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

OreShika: Tainted Bloodlines is shaping up to be the biggest upcoming Vita game that you've never heard of. Until now this series hasn't left Japan, and that's a shame because it's shaping up to be something special. It's not often I can make a call like that based on only the first few hours of a game, but OreShika is pretty damn unique. I've gone hands-on with the Japanese import and have to wonder why this series hasn't been localised until now:

http://www.continue-play.com/preview/oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-preview/

Side-note: Kou is voiced by Misato Fuuen, who Street Fighter fans might recognise as the voice of Sakura. Both characters have a light, boyish exuberance about them, but Kou's role in the story means she might be on track to be a fan favourite.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that game. It looks pretty darn awesome, especially the art design. Hopefully ir makes its way over to the States. I just hope it's not too unique/Japanese for them to consider bringing it over here.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

@yokofox33: It will for sure. Localisation of the game has been 100% confirmed already by Sony's very own US PlayStation Blog.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

@Articuno76: Oh awesome. Didn't realize that. Definitely a game I'll be picking up then.

Carnikoid85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Carnikoid85
Member since 2005 • 534 Posts

The art style reminds me of Okami. The game looks great.