one account .. how many Vitas?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by crazypal (507 posts) -

most of the guys ask if they can create 2 accounts on one vita but I have a different question. if say like I have 3 friends and they are dirt cheap can I just give them my account and they can download all my games to thier systems and play no strings attached? what are the disadvantages to this approach?

#2 Posted by mikeyMKII (754 posts) -

Download the game from your account onto their Vita? I think you'd have to wipe the memory card clean to switch accounts.

#3 Posted by crazypal (507 posts) -

Download the game from your account onto their Vita? I think you'd have to wipe the memory card clean to switch accounts.

mikeyMKII
there's no account switching , they will be using the same account as I do. actually we tried it now they have access to my PSPlus stuff so that was actually nice 4 people enjoying the games for the price of one :P
#4 Posted by aryanbrar (2089 posts) -

it might work if they use your account only, but switching to their own account will wipe the card and the stuff on it.

#5 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

You can have PSN content for up to 2 units. 5 is for the older content and all Vita content is well past the ToS revision.

#6 Posted by looseyourself87 (305 posts) -

i did it for my brother. works on both ps vitas. mine and his. I basically restored my memory card backup to his vita memory card through the content manager