Officially Done with Uncharted Multi Play????

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

The death matches make no sense whats so ever and seem to take no skill......The hit detection is horrid and the game is the definitition of what a bullet sponge is its ridiculous.....80% of the time you see a guy 1st and start shooting him 1st, he has that much of a chance of killing you before you get him....

The rifles seem all the same,,,but its just the fact that you light up a guy up from far away or see him when hes running by and it does nothing????? Killing someone is too crazy....

aznpickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 aznpickle
Member since 2008 • 714 Posts
Yea it takes way too many shots to kill someone. But it's still a pretty good game.
Avatar image for danthegardner99
danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 danthegardner99
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

The death matches make no sense whats so ever and seem to take no skill......The hit detection is horrid and the game is the definitition of what a bullet sponge is its ridiculous.....80% of the time you see a guy 1st and start shooting him 1st, he has that much of a chance of killing you before you get him....

The rifles seem all the same,,,but its just the fact that you light up a guy up from far away or see him when hes running by and it does nothing????? Killing someone is too crazy....

TJSAGE

Maybe your just not good. And if you say the game takes no skill how is killing someone crazy. If it takes no skill killing someone would be easy.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TJSAGE

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

danthegardner99

Maybe your just not good. And if you say the game takes no skill how is killing someone crazy. If it takes no skill killing someone would be easy.

im always in the top 3 or 4 , but kills are from either coming from behind someone or when face to face with someone, im the lucky one.............
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

Aim for the head, and burst fire so the reticle goes to normal during a fire fight.

If all else fails, find a M4.

xhLtmanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xhLtmanx
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts

the hit detection for headshots are pretty bad. Not many weapons, they all seem the same and they shold lower how much it takes to kill someone by a small amount.

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
The only thing I don't like is the melee. It's kinda hard to tell what's going on and more often than not it ends in a double K.O. But Uncharted multiplayer is very much like a faster Metal Gear Online with more fluid controls. I really liked MGO, so I'm digging this one as well. Either way, I'll probably stick to the singleplayer and co-op once the game hits.
metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 metalicelvis
Member since 2008 • 716 Posts

The death matches make no sense whats so ever TJSAGE

When has mindlessly killing people online ever made sense? Its just fun :D

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TJSAGE
[QUOTE="BenderUnit22"]The only thing I don't like is the melee. It's kinda hard to tell what's going on and more often than not it ends in a double K.O. But Uncharted multiplayer is very much like a faster Metal Gear Online with more fluid controls. I really liked MGO, so I'm digging this one as well. Either way, I'll probably stick to the singleplayer and co-op once the game hits.

Yeah im still in it for Coop and SIngle player.....but the multi definitely needs a little tightening....
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

I thought the hit detection was fine, although it's true that being sneaky is a lot more effective than running up to people by yourself, but that's true in a lot of multiplayer. It's possible to win long range firefights if you're smart.

The multiplayer is just fine for me.

My only gripe is not being able to teabag. I can survive a grenade going off 5 feet away from me but I can't crouch?

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Yea it takes way too many shots to kill someone. But it's still a pretty good game.aznpickle

yeah I said the same thing but i still like to play it. Lets just say I wont be on it a lot.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts
I really like the multiplayer. It's fun to fight and those sniper fights are already epic for me. Only melee gets a bit annoying because it only counts who got the first hit.
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
Me and my clan are on 80 wins and 8 losses - we aren't finding it hard to kill people. Hit detection seems fine. Only thing wrong with the game is the 10 metre punches and dodgy stealth kill hit detection.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 supa_badman

I thought the hit detection was fine, although it's true that being sneaky is a lot more effective than running up to people by yourself, but that's true in a lot of multiplayer. It's possible to win long range firefights if you're smart.

My only gripe is not being able to teabag. I can survive a grenade going off 5 feet away from me but I can't crouch?

Scianix-Black
Oh God, I miss the teabag. :lol:
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
[QUOTE="TJSAGE"][QUOTE="danthegardner99"]

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

im always in the top 3 or 4 , but kills are from either coming from behind someone or when face to face with someone, im the lucky one.............

I'm sorry, but it seems as though you're just frustrated you die a lot...
metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 metalicelvis

"Oh God, I miss the teabag"

Me too :( Nothing says "Ha, Pwnt" likea sack to the face.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 uRan_Ehr
Me and my clan are on 80 wins and 8 losses - we aren't finding it hard to kill people. Hit detection seems fine. Only thing wrong with the game is the 10 metre punches and dodgy stealth kill hit detection.Adziboy
I've already been punched to death through a wall. That sucks :P
AlphaRail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 AlphaRail
Member since 2007 • 1789 Posts

I hate it personally..the playlist is terrible for deathmatch...it's so easy to kill people(except everyone is a bullet sponge)...everything has the same recoil(The GUA 19 has less recoil than a shotty-and that's not aimed compared to aiming with the shotgun!)...the grenades...they don't have cook when they are in your hand...everything is just too balanced...the best example being melee has both people die even if a person is behind the other in the two piece by a few seconds...it could be so much fun if they had different recoil for each gun, less bullets to kill someone, some sway with the recoil, SPREAD(the bullets just go up in the ak and m4..so stupid) and fix the grenades too...other than that it is actually some fun :D.

To try this all out just go into Stage in Machinima.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 supa_badman

"Oh God, I miss the teabag"

Me too :( Nothing says "Ha, Pwnt" likea sack to the face.

metalicelvis
Instead I resort to wasting the clip on the guy's nads. It still feels good, but it's not the same :(
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

Me and my clan are on 80 wins and 8 losses - we aren't finding it hard to kill people. Hit detection seems fine. Only thing wrong with the game is the 10 metre punches and dodgy stealth kill hit detection.Adziboy

agreed. i can't even remember how many times i will be running away from somebody and i'm literally halfway across the room and *boom* i'm dead. p*sses me off.

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 metalicelvis
I hate it personally..the playlist is terrible for deathmatch...it's so easy to kill people(except everyone is a bullet sponge)...everything has the same recoil(The GUA 19 has less recoil than a shotty-and that's not aimed compared to aiming with the shotgun!)...the grenades...they don't have cook when they are in your hand...everything is just too balanced...the best example being melee has both people die even if a person is behind the other in the two piece by a few seconds...it could be so much fun if they had different recoil for each gun, less bullets to kill someone, some sway with the recoil, SPREAD(the bullets just go up in the ak and m4..so stupid) and fix the grenades too...other than that it is actually some fun :D. AlphaRail
What would have been easier and quicker to type is "Over-haul the entire online, it fails."
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 uRan_Ehr
Everyone is calling for lesser amount of bullets to kill someone but I already think that deathmatches are over very fast so if they would half the number of bullets it takes to kill someone ... man most deathmatches would be over in under 5 minutes :P
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
Everyone is calling for lesser amount of bullets to kill someone but I already think that deathmatches are over very fast so if they would half the number of bullets it takes to kill someone ... man most deathmatches would be over in under 5 minutes :PuRan_Ehr
I find it to easy to kill people sometimes, I think people are just blaming there poor performance on the game.
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Im getting it for the single player.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

[QUOTE="danthegardner99"]

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

TJSAGE

Try going for 2nd or 1st place, then you won't be so mad.

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Everyone is calling for lesser amount of bullets to kill someone but I already think that deathmatches are over very fast so if they would half the number of bullets it takes to kill someone ... man most deathmatches would be over in under 5 minutes :Pblack_tempest
I find it to easy to kill people sometimes, I think people are just blaming there poor performance on the game.

I guess so. I've a lot of fun playing it. Dunno how this mode is called this last man standing **** I managed to kill the whole enemy team solely a lot of times. It seems the multiplayer is a love it or hate it and some people hate it because it doesn't fit their playstyle.

metalicelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 metalicelvis

[QUOTE="black_tempest"][QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]Everyone is calling for lesser amount of bullets to kill someone but I already think that deathmatches are over very fast so if they would half the number of bullets it takes to kill someone ... man most deathmatches would be over in under 5 minutes :PuRan_Ehr

I guess so. I've a lot of fun playing it. Dunno how this mode is called this last man standing **** I managed to kill the whole enemy team solely a lot of times. It seems the multiplayer is a love it or hate it and some people hate it because it doesn't fit their playstyle.

I think the style is a refreshing change. Just think about how easier it would be to get kills if it took less bullets to kill someone but can you imagine how annoying it would be having people hiding in every corner blind-firing and getting kills because it doesnt take as much? Or how even more annoying the riot shield would be?

I personally like it.

dadon04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dadon04
Member since 2008 • 115 Posts

lot of people say that, but the game is unrealistic, period. it takes way too many shots to kill someone. thank god for hardcore modes on games such as cod

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 uRan_Ehr

[QUOTE="uRan_Ehr"]

[QUOTE="black_tempest"] I find it to easy to kill people sometimes, I think people are just blaming there poor performance on the game. metalicelvis

I think the style is a refreshing change. Just think about how easier it would be to get kills if it took less bullets to kill someone but can you imagine how annoying it would be having people hiding in every corner blind-firing and getting kills because it doesnt take as much? Or how even more annoying the riot shield would be?

I personally like it.

As do I. I would hate it if they could kill you with one shot to the head and stuff like that. It's fine as it is.
uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 uRan_Ehr

lot of people say that, but the game is unrealistic, period. it takes way too many shots to kill someone. thank god for hardcore modes on games such as cod

dadon04
If you want realistic gunfight ... I guess there's a place for you in Iraq where they need people like you :P
Avatar image for danthegardner99
danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 danthegardner99
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

[QUOTE="danthegardner99"]

[QUOTE="TJSAGE"]

TJSAGE

Do you get 3rd or 4th on your team or overall, cause 3 or 4 is not good if its only your team

MclovinKilledU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MclovinKilledU
Member since 2009 • 345 Posts

wtf r u guys talkiing about players dont take long to kill at all if u aim for the head. if ur worried about that then u better get better at aiming and go for the head cuz i kill ppl in 2 hits with the FAL. if ur worried about recoil use the FAL(or w/e its callled). i got to rank 30 in 1 day for 4 hours with ended each match with around 25 kills 5 deaths. if somebody sneaks up on u roll qucikkly and throw a nade and take cover. very easy

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

wtf r u guys talkiing about players dont take long to kill at all if u aim for the head. if ur worried about that then u better get better at aiming and go for the head cuz i kill ppl in 2 hits with the FAL. if ur worried about recoil use the FAL(or w/e its callled). i got to rank 30 in 1 day for 4 hours with ended each match with around 25 kills 5 deaths. if somebody sneaks up on u roll qucikkly and throw a nade and take cover. very easy

MclovinKilledU

Level 30 in 4 hours? I call BS.

BigBoss712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BigBoss712
Member since 2005 • 13742 Posts

The only thing I don't like is the melee. It's kinda hard to tell what's going on and more often than not it ends in a double K.O. But Uncharted multiplayer is very much like a faster Metal Gear Online with more fluid controls. I really liked MGO, so I'm digging this one as well. Either way, I'll probably stick to the singleplayer and co-op once the game hits.BenderUnit22

yeah same here, it reminds me a lot of MGO but without the awkward controls, MP has been very enjoyable.

I also like how much shots you can take, at least it gives you a chance to escape.

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TJSAGE

I'm sorry, but it seems as though you're just frustrated you die a lot...

Yup, I must be the only one....The game is definitely fun,,,,,but the word you used is perfect.....Frustrating.....

WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

Somebody gets killed a little to much, ever heard of cover?

Also try aiming for the head, any weapon to the head and there dead within 2 shots.

AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#37 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
[QUOTE="AlphaRail"]

I hate it personally..the playlist is terrible for deathmatch...it's so easy to kill people(except everyone is a bullet sponge)...everything has the same recoil(The GUA 19 has less recoil than a shotty-and that's not aimed compared to aiming with the shotgun!)...the grenades...they don't have cook when they are in your hand...everything is just too balanced...the best example being melee has both people die even if a person is behind the other in the two piece by a few seconds...it could be so much fun if they had different recoil for each gun, less bullets to kill someone, some sway with the recoil, SPREAD(the bullets just go up in the ak and m4..so stupid) and fix the grenades too...other than that it is actually some fun :D.

To try this all out just go into Stage in Machinima.

that's got to be the worst excuse for not liking a game i've ever heard. u WANT a game to be balanced
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#39 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts

MclovinKilledU
lying on the internet is fun huh
Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#40 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
Pfft, this game is awesome and easy. I've never not been top on the server. I don't mean to brag but that's the truth. People are not bullet sponges, far from it in fact. The only complaint I have is with the weapons layout but other than that the online is great.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TJSAGE
Pfft, this game is awesome and easy. I've never not been top on the server. I don't mean to brag but that's the truth. People are not bullet sponges, far from it in fact. The only complaint I have is with the weapons layout but other than that the online is great. Keir21
People are not bullet sponges, far from it in fact.........come on dude, If its one things thats obvious its the excessive amount of bullets it takes to kill.....This has been a part of uncharted since the first 1
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
The only thing I dont like about it which is real unfortunate is the choices you have for playing.You can either go matchmaking, join some randoms and be given the choice between two levels(which are often the same)/ modes (and sometimes the same level comes up every single time!) and the only kill limit is 50,thats way too short. or you can do a custom game but thats completely useless unless you have a party of like 10 people. Id live to be able to make a game to my liking, and make a 100 kill limit, but i REALLY dont want to spam people to come join my party to do so. I really just cant understand why I cant make a public custom game.
canoecamue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 canoecamue
Member since 2004 • 709 Posts
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

lol
Asim90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Asim90
Member since 2005 • 3692 Posts

This thread is slightly worrying, the amount of bullets it took to kill people in the first Uncharted was pretty annoying and the headshot hit detection was also slightly off. I was hoping that would have been fixed in this game. Maybe its to do with lag in multiplayer and won't be an issue in single player, thats what I hope anyway.

Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#45 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
[QUOTE="Keir21"]Pfft, this game is awesome and easy. I've never not been top on the server. I don't mean to brag but that's the truth. People are not bullet sponges, far from it in fact. The only complaint I have is with the weapons layout but other than that the online is great. TJSAGE
People are not bullet sponges, far from it in fact.........come on dude, If its one things thats obvious its the excessive amount of bullets it takes to kill.....This has been a part of uncharted since the first 1

Well, I guess it's opinion. After playing games like Resistance and MGO i've become accustomed to this.
GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

I'm sorry but only the casuals can be calling this MP game for Uncharted 2 lousy. What yall want is just what is wrong with cod series. I hate someone getting a lucky shot off on my toe in cod and getting a kill. And I think when I can go 27 and 8 then kills can't be that hard to get. And also OP what is your level? Cause more you level up depending on your perks per se, they can have a direct impact on accuracy. Also not all gun or rifles are the same. You think the D.E is the same as other pistols in the game? You think the fal with 3 round burst is the same as the AK 47? Better yet you think the M4 is the same as the AK47? If you do then you really don't know how to play this game and what actual differences are in this game.

Put this way. Worse to best rifles in the game:

1. Ak 47
  2. FAL
  3. M4
  4. Dragon Sniper Rifle
  5. Gatlin gun

Pistols

1. All other pistols
  2. Desert Eagle :)

If this is wrong please fix or add to, but this is my take on the weapons.

Plus the key is the use of cover and movement. And giving out damage without receiving any lol.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

This thread is slightly worrying, the amount of bullets it took to kill people in the first Uncharted was pretty annoying and the headshot hit detection was also slightly off. I was hoping that would have been fixed in this game. Maybe its to do with lag in multiplayer and won't be an issue in single player, thats what I hope anyway.

Asim90
Have you even played the demo enough to have tried the coop play? Killing AI is alot easier than in the mp part so you can bet in the sp campaign its going to be alot easier to get kills. And also I haven't had a issue with lag in the mp so don't know what your seeing. You just can't get out there and go face to face if you want a good k/d ratio. If someone has got the scoop on you then move or heck even run away. But then hunt them down. Also most guys in here talking this stuff about weapons and to many shots to kill someone want even touch Socom cause there scared lol. If you want realism play socom, it has aiming that is required by the player and 1 -4 shots to drop somone. If you want fun play U2 and thats what I like about it, its just fun to play. For doing my duty I play Socom.
eldogg23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 eldogg23
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts

true the game is not "realistic" but I don't think it was suppose to be. it's still fun as hell. i wasn't going to buy this game at first but after playing the demo i got to get it. if it was easier to get kills, people would just be on here whining about it's too easy to die

mmackura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 mmackura
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts

I own the original and I loved it, probably my fav game so far. Although I probably have less than 100 hrs. on my PS3.

I really like how you can hide and climb just like in single player. It has an 'arcade' feel rather than the 'realistic' feel of a COD game. I can't wait for the release of the full game, I'm just as excited for the single player as I am for the multi. Another thing that is really cool is the ability to purchase your add-ons in a store, rather than just being given them. It adds a certain level of strategy: "Should i save for this? or get THIS now?"

TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TJSAGE
[QUOTE="Asim90"]

GreyFoXX4
Have you even played the demo enough to have tried the coop play? Killing AI is alot easier than in the mp part so you can bet in the sp campaign its going to be alot easier to get kills. And also I haven't had a issue with lag in the mp so don't know what your seeing. You just can't get out there and go face to face if you want a good k/d ratio. If someone has got the scoop on you then move or heck even run away. But then hunt them down. Also most guys in here talking this stuff about weapons and to many shots to kill someone want even touch Socom cause there scared lol. If you want realism play socom, it has aiming that is required by the player and 1 -4 shots to drop somone. If you want fun play U2 and thats what I like about it, its just fun to play. For doing my duty I play Socom.

******As fast as the A.I goes down in Coop, thats the way it should be with Multi...............If you are up on a ledge firing down on someone running they should not be able to run across the room......