( No Spoilers ) WHERE THE F**** is Final Fantasy X HD Remake

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thelordofpies (585 posts) -

( I Never played FFX for ps2 so please No spoilers ) because I never played FFX on ps2 and I was late getting into FF Games I was going to wait for FFX HD to come out before playing it but there's been nothing since TGS 2011 will it come this year .?

like what the Heck happend . ?

#2 Posted by ristactionjakso (5795 posts) -

It's coming, calm your t!ts.

Anyways, I hope this game isn't $40 like the rest of the HD remakes, and I hope the graphics are better than the normal "ps2 graphics in 720p resolution."

#3 Posted by Lucky_Krystal (1730 posts) -

Just Square Enix being Square Enix.

That's all.

#4 Posted by Megavideogamer (5466 posts) -

Somewhere inside the inner bowels of Square Enix. They are sure taking their sweet time. Hopefully FF X HD will be worth the wait. When it arrives for PS3 and/or PSvita.

#5 Posted by Sokol4ever (6305 posts) -

I'm waiting for it as well but Square is taking the time on this one... nothing new really, they haven't been up to par with their games compared to last generation.

#6 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

SE is too busy making FFXIII sequels to give people what they actually want.

#7 Posted by jlevin860 (810 posts) -

SE is too busy making FFXIII sequels to give people what they actually want.

Gxgear

i Lol'd.

this is definitely a game i'm looking forward to play again. goooooood memories on ps2. if i you liked ff7 try final fantasy 9 if you haven't already, its my favorite behind 10 (and i bet it would be favorite if it had at least ps2 graphics)

#8 Posted by cantrebolls (3 posts) -
thanks for your sharing, nothing new really, they haven't been up to par with their games compared to last generation.
#9 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

this gen was a complate waste of the FF brand, they just released pure garbage. i cant believe they screwed up this gen so badly that we get XIII-3 and not versus.

#10 Posted by Steveb106 (11 posts) -

FFX is my absolute favorite Final Fantasy game, if anything I probably spent more time playing Blitzball that anything else in that game. So much fun!

#11 Posted by Jackc8 (8500 posts) -

I think having to re-make XIV from scratch pulled a lot of manpower off other projects and probably messed up their release schedules for everything.

#12 Posted by idunnodude (2282 posts) -

Just Square Enix being Square Enix.

That's all.

Lucky_Krystal
this. ive also been waiting on the hd remake. its my favourite game of all time. square always takes forever to release stuff. what pisses me off is that they release these stupid little teaser trailers (like FF versus 13 or whatever) and then you never hear from them again.
#13 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72953 posts) -
I don't want a remake only HD, i don't want anything to be touched or altered in that game besides the graphics. It's too perfect of a game to be changed
#14 Posted by Oldgun (159 posts) -

In Limbo, good luck with the search...