no more ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

balls2wall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 balls2wall
Member since 2006 • 89 Posts

Dude i was playing online with my friend then all of a sudden my router stop working i couldent fix it or know what happen 2 it 2 begin with. So its beenĀ  3 weeks now and i still don't know where i can found some wireless internet . and i already try starbucks and they need 2 charge me by credit card **** that **** so any suggestions or other lcations soĀ i could get online.

DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts
Well you didnā€™t mention reseting the Router. This is how you do it if you donā€™t know. It fixed my network when it quit on me. I was back playing Warcraft 3 over lan in ten minutes. 1: Disconnect the Router from your computer 2: Disconnect the Router from your Cable Modem 3: Unplug your Cable Modem 4: Wait five minutes 5: Plug in the Cable Modem 4: Plug the router back into the Cable Modem 5: Plug the route back into the computer If you do/did that and it dosenā€™t/didnā€™t work then that sucks. You will have to try to set it up all over again. If there is something physically wrong with it then youā€™re going to get significantly poorer.