No Man's Sky will take 5 billion years to explore

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

So that means no one will ever see everything, seing how the sun will run out of fuel in 4.6 billion years

#2 Posted by yokofox33 (29407 posts) -

That's pretty friggin insane. Stoked for this game. This just makes it even more intriguing.

#3 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10609 posts) -

And yet in 6 hours you'l feel like you've seen it all.

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

That's pretty friggin insane. Stoked for this game. This just makes it even more intriguing.

Yup, it's pretty insane that 4 people have made this game

#5 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

And yet in 6 hours you'l feel like you've seen it all.

I'm wagering 3.

#6 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10609 posts) -

@commonfate

I'm willing to give it the benefit of a doubt ;) for 3 hours atleast.

#7 Edited by SolidTy (42556 posts) -

Hopefully they include a world where I meet people and especially gamers, and I can play the Joe Danger game on that planet. I'm going to explore that planet and name it Earth. I've always wanted to travel, check out The Grand Canyon and The Great Wall of China.

Heck, I heard there is so much to do on Earth, I may never leave that planet. Definitely getting this game because I love to travel. (digitally)

#8 Posted by JohnF111 (14068 posts) -

I wonder if there will be planets with intelligent life that have guns and weapons, so as soon as you land you are at risk, not just from giant worms but from a tribe of humanoids hiding behind a rock waiting to shoot you with a poison arrow. That would be cool.

#9 Posted by MondasM (1233 posts) -

apparently it takes negativists about an hour to whine about a game that is in development... :D

the game and the premise look terrific, i am totally looking forward to this game... :)

#10 Posted by SolidTy (42556 posts) -

That's a lot of game.

I won't buy the sequel then.

#11 Posted by Terrencec06 (3471 posts) -

man idk. they are hyping up this game big time. I kinda doubt a game can be this big. but hey time will tell.

#12 Posted by _Judas_ (720 posts) -

lol, wait. This head-line is ambigous...

do you mean:

that the game will take a player 5 billion years to explore?

Or:

It will take 5 billion players years to explore...?

Both are pretty crazy :p

#13 Posted by gamer2444 (30 posts) -

SO? tetris and pac man made this 30 years ago:P

#14 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70921 posts) -

@JohnF111 said:

I wonder if there will be planets with intelligent life that have guns and weapons, so as soon as you land you are at risk, not just from giant worms but from a tribe of humanoids hiding behind a rock waiting to shoot you with a poison arrow. That would be cool.

Every planet will have life i think, or at least some sort of life