No Crash and Spyro on Vita in NA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LetsgoGamer
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
This is becoming ridiculous, I know it has been complained by many but I just don't understand WHY we don't have Crash and Spyro on the Vita in North America, they are franchises I'd love to bring on the go with me, and I always just become very upset seeing they aren't on the store after every update. I know many have complained about this, but what I'm saying does anybody know any particular clue as to why they aren't on the store? It's just becoming such an annoyance to me since I honestly really want to play those titles the most in the PSone classics section.
optiplex7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 optiplex7
Member since 2006 • 738 Posts

We are on the same boat.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
I'm not quite that bothered by it but this is taking longer than is should for sure.
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LetsgoGamer
It's just what I'm generally worried about is I fear it may never happen. But I could be wrong, I might just make a European PSN account on my spare 4gb card for my vita now that I have a 16gb.
optiplex7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 optiplex7
Member since 2006 • 738 Posts

One thing that pisses me off is that every time the Playstation Blog is updated with new titles for the week someone always comments at the top about Spyro and Crash on Vita. Yet it never happens.

LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LetsgoGamer
I guess all we can do is hope, I'm wondering also if I format my 4gb memory card that will not effect my 16gb memory card at all will it? Just curious.
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

North America has gotten the short end of the stick. With the fewest PSone classics for the PSvita. Japan and Europe have more options for PSN via PSvita for games that can be played on PSvita. So for the monent no Crash or Sypro for PSvita in North America. Sony has almost forgotten about NSTC region is seems.

Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

I didn't even know about it until I tried to transfer Spyro 2 from my PS3 after remembering I had it. Came back super pissed off. 

I don't know their deal.. I don't understand why SCEA are so damn incompetent. 

LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LetsgoGamer
I recently contacted a worker at Sony. Seems like she gave no valid response, kind of was hinting 'maybe', but for the most part, not really. Here are the chat logs: Tori R.: Hi, my name is Tori R.. How may I help you? Henry Premo: Hi there, just a quick question I would hopefully think you could help me answer if you're available. Tori R.: Yes. What type of issue are you having? Henry Premo: I'm sure you guys are probably asked this quite common, but it's an issue/concern I've been having for a while now, you may not know the answer to this, but if you do is there any reason as to why on the psone classics section on the vita, that Spyro and Crash happen to not be in the Vita american store? But it's available in the European store? I don't understand why, are they in the works of making sure before releasing it here? Do you know of any info possibly as to why it may have been released in Europe but not in North America, any sort of thoughts, advice, or anything of the sort would be helpful. Tori R.: I do apologize for the frustration. Some game publishers have regions that they cater too. Tori R.: Some game can be found in Europe, but not in Japan. Or you can find game in North America, but not in Europe. Henry Premo: Ah I see, I was just wondering as to why- or if you know any info, it is available on the PSP North American store- I was just wondering why not the Vita in specific. Henry Premo: I do notice we contain few games/software that aren't available over there either. Tori R.: Some games that was created for the PSP may soon be developed for the PS Vita. However we are unable to answer that question as of yet. Henry Premo: Alright, well thanks for answering, I'll be patient and hopefully wait for the best, thanks for the assistance. Tori R.: You're welcome. Seems like I didn't really get a valid answer, the closest being "Some games that was created for the PSP may soon be developed for the PS Vita. " Overall though that didn't really answer much, but raised a slight 'maybe' in my head towards it. Guess all we can do is hope, I don't own a PSP so I'm hoping it will be available to the North America Vita owners, it's a franchise I'd love to bring on the go with me, and I don't want to make a European account just to go through the trouble of having to buy Crash and Spyro, I refuse to reformat my system. I usually can understand the decisions few have to make, but this I disagree with, there is no reason as to why Crash and Spyro aren't on the Vita, Sony would make free money off it, so why don't they do it? People like me who don't own Crash and Spyro on psn would buy it in a flash, and bam, free money for Sony. It's not like the useless beggers repeatedly asking for Crash and Spyro in Playstation All-stars which will never happen, all I care is to see the ps1 titles ported to the Vita and I'll be happy, nothing more at all.
Chromium920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Chromium920
Member since 2010 • 33 Posts
I'm disappointed too as I have every game of each series, but I have hopes that they'll get support eventually.
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LetsgoGamer
I understand your pain man. US Americans/Canadians should start a petition for this, but I don't think that will solve anything, I just hope that whoever is holding this up from being on American PSN, needs to realize that the classic Crash and Spyro still have a huge fanbase... I've talked to ANOTHER Sony employee, she said she thought my idea was great and I should post it on the psn ideas blog, seriously- are these people bots or what? The way they respond seem so sketchy- Everyone here should constantly message Sony contact support about it, just to see if we finally get a good answer, that's just me thinking ahead of myself. http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=CONTACT I just get the constant same answer every time, it seems they don't know the answer sadly.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i like your name...letsgogamer..

if i ever make another account..im going to call my self letsagogamer...add some nintendo flare to it.

LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LetsgoGamer

i like your name...letsgogamer..

if i ever make another account..im going to call my self letsagogamer...add some nintendo flare to it.

KBFloYd
Haha thanks. I have a youtube account under the same name. I love all companies really, except for Microsoft. Sony, Nintendo, Sega, etc. edit: Wow... still no sign of Crash and Spyro, huh? This is really taking longer than it should....
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LetsgoGamer
I guess I'll save up for a PSPgo so I can play ps1 games on the go, I hear it's the best way of playing on the portable.
DRAGONPIECEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DRAGONPIECEZ
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts
I guess I'll save up for a PSPgo so I can play ps1 games on the go, I hear it's the best way of playing on the portable.LetsgoGamer
I have the PSPGo and it's a great little device to use for that reason; PS One classics on the go. I have all the Crashes and all the Spyros on it. I'm disappointed they didn't realease on the Vita yet, but in the mean time if I'm looking for a classic Sony portable fix, I'll fire up the Go.
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LetsgoGamer
Yeah, I'm starting to lose hope day by day, checking the PSN- seeing Crash and Spyro still aren't on there. I fear it may never come- so getting a PSPgo may be high in my interest.
Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Eh WTF EU has had Spyro and Crash for ages what gives.

LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LetsgoGamer
That's what I'm saying, it's freaking ridiculous.
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LetsgoGamer

I'm becoming extremely impatient, I just want to enjoy my Vita but I feel so empty seeing as how Crash and Spyro are missing from PSN

sonyfreak456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 sonyfreak456
Member since 2013 • 46 Posts
These franchises are dead because their hasn't been a spyro or crash game ever since the PS2 era. Try the PS One Classics of the two because a future spyro or crash game is highly unlikely right now.
LetsgoGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LetsgoGamer

Erm... did you read a SINGLE thing we said, we're asking for Crash and Spyro for the North American Vita store the psone classics, not for an ENTIRELEY new game...

pspdseagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pspdseagle
Member since 2007 • 3307 Posts
So still nothing? I have Crash Bandicoot & CTTR best games ever.
inter_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 inter_911
Member since 2003 • 511 Posts

Lol i feel bad for u guys, first thing i have done after getting my Vita is downloading Crash+Spyro :P

Same_Jeans_On

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 Same_Jeans_On
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
Unlucky guys, are there Amy foolproof guides to using multiple pen accounts on vita? I'd love to have us one so I can buy metal gear acid 1 and 2!