Ninja Gaiden for PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

I mean c'mon, cant they make a Ninja Gaiden game for psp? Tons of people would buy it considering that Ninja Gaiden ir pretty popular. If anyone has any info on Ninja Gaiden for psp, please let me know!

#2 Posted by b3yondstupidity (12500 posts) -
Agreed but I don't think they will make one.
#3 Posted by darkPSPfan (4934 posts) -
well i wouldnt get my hopes on that. i mean cmon... more people wanted devil may cry, believe me, and it actually had a chance to be on psp. now the dreams puffed in the oblivion -.-
#4 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25608 posts) -
There's no info on it. But Ninja Gaiden has been on all the other systems and with all the new PSP games being announced these days, there's a chance.
#5 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -
well i wouldnt get my hopes on that. i mean cmon... more people wanted devil may cry, believe me, and it actually had a chance to be on psp. now the dreams puffed in the oblivion -.-darkPSPfan
Was that a pun because that was actually funny. (Oblibion for the PSP being canceleld and then u saying dreams puffed into oblivion....)
#6 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

There's no info on it. But Ninja Gaiden has been on all the other systems and with all the new PSP games being announced these days, there's a chance.Floppy_Jim
I hope ur right

#7 Posted by McManus107 (6356 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]There's no info on it. But Ninja Gaiden has been on all the other systems and with all the new PSP games being announced these days, there's a chance.Gnesh500

I hope ur right

episacially considering that Tecmo is working another game for the psp
#8 Posted by merch (4235 posts) -

strange i was just thinking about this today while i was playing ngds

#9 Posted by darkPSPfan (4934 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkPSPfan"]well i wouldnt get my hopes on that. i mean cmon... more people wanted devil may cry, believe me, and it actually had a chance to be on psp. now the dreams puffed in the oblivion -.-DarkMaster7991
Was that a pun because that was actually funny. (Oblibion for the PSP being canceleld and then u saying dreams puffed into oblivion....)

hahaha ya i actually said that on purpose :D
#10 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gnesh500"]

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]There's no info on it. But Ninja Gaiden has been on all the other systems and with all the new PSP games being announced these days, there's a chance.McManus107

I hope ur right

which one is that?

#11 Posted by McManus107 (6356 posts) -
[QUOTE="Gnesh500"]

[QUOTE="McManus107"][QUOTE="Gnesh500"]I hope ur right

which one is that?

A horror game called undead knights
#12 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -
With all the trouble Tecmo and Team Ninja have been through, we'll all be lucky if we EVER see a new Ninja Gaiden title.
#13 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -
Oh yeah...forgot how to spell his name but creator and leader of Team Ninja left too....
#14 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -
Oh yeah...forgot how to spell his name but creator and leader of Team Ninja left too....DarkMaster7991
Tomonobu Itagaki. And without him, I highly doubt the series will live on aside from maybe ports.
#15 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -
[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"]Oh yeah...forgot how to spell his name but creator and leader of Team Ninja left too....raven_squad
Tomonobu Itagaki. And without him, I highly doubt the series will live on aside from maybe ports.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I mean maybe just MAYBE they could make a decent sequel but it's less likely now that hes gone.
#16 Posted by boybrushdred (1892 posts) -
they made one for the ds already. i hope they make a psp version too.
#17 Posted by raven_squad (78438 posts) -
they made one for the ds already. i hope they make a psp version too.boybrushdred
The DS version was made long before Itagaki's split from Team Ninja, and the merging of Tecmo with another company.
#18 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

oh and what about halo, cant they make that for psp?

#19 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -

Gnesh500
WHAT?! U do u know thats a Microsoft exclusive. That truely is a dream or will not happen (unless microsoft and sony join together or something). Sure Sony has lost some exclusives but I do remeber hearing Halo franchise was bought from Microsoft and hasn't been on any other system (unlike MGS and others gmaes that were on NES or somethign else before the Playstation).
#20 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -
[QUOTE="Gnesh500"]

DarkMaster7991
WHAT?! U do u know thats a Microsoft exclusive. That truely is a dream or will not happen (unless microsoft and sony join together or something). Sure Sony has lost some exclusives but I do remeber hearing Halo franchise was bought from Microsoft and hasn't been on any other system (unlike MGS and others gmaes that were on NES or somethign else before the Playstation).

Yeah, Halo coming to the PSP is like George Bush solving a math equation. (No offense Republicans)
#21 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -
[QUOTE="flowersjf"][QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="Gnesh500"]

Yeah, Halo coming to the PSP is like George Bush solving a math equation. (No offense Republicans)

LMAO good one.
#22 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="Gnesh500"]

flowersjf

LOL SO TRUE! srry I didnt take that into consideration

#23 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

oh and DarkMaster, I took the zombie survival test and it said im gonna be a lone survivor, Im trying to put it in my sig, I already uploaded the image and it says that I did, but it doesnt appear, did u create the test btw?

#24 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -

oh and DarkMaster, I took the zombie survival test and it said im gonna be a lone survivor, Im trying to put it in my sig, I already uploaded the image and it says that I did, but it doesnt appear, did u create the test btw?

Gnesh500
No but I liked it and put it up. When u get the results it shows wanan put this in ur sig? I just copied it and went ot prefs and put it into the sig.
#25 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

OH..OKAY, AND WHAT ABOUT if they make an NHL 08 and 09 for PSP, cause they stopped at 07

#26 Posted by riou7 (10832 posts) -

it would be great if they make ninja gaiden for psp:D

#27 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -

it would be great if they make ninja gaiden for psp:D

riou7
Yeah I think it's possible
#28 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

And psp is a great system to make it on considering that psp is nearly identical to ps3 in terms of how to use the system, along with the same buttons and everything. And how succesful Ninja Gaiden Sigma was for ps3

#29 Posted by DeafNYCPlayer (2307 posts) -
Itagaki (Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive creator) refused to develop any Sony systems as he was still anti-Sony fanboy. Itagaki left Tecmo, last year, I think. Now, Team Ninja and Tecmo may not announce new Ninja Gaiden for PSP yet. Koei/Tecmo confirmed that it refused to rehire Itagaki.
#30 Posted by BFKZ (1679 posts) -

No one would buy it....everyone would download it :D

#31 Posted by DarkMaster7991 (1585 posts) -

No one would buy it....everyone would download it :D

BFKZ
No only stupid priaters who kill this system do this. Some of us actually want the PSP to keep getting games.
#32 Posted by RatchetJunkie20 (966 posts) -

Ninja Gaiden for PSP is possible, but I doubt it would happen any time soon. Eh, I have NInja Gaiden Dragon Sword to keep me busy.

#33 Posted by Gnesh500 (183 posts) -

I beat dragon sword, so im bored. So i played daxter..and beat it. but mu cousin does have NG Sigma for ps3...

#34 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -

I beat dragon sword, so im bored. So i played daxter..and beat it. but mu cousin does have NG Sigma for ps3...

Gnesh500
They're supposed to be making a second Ninja Gaiden Sigma
#35 Posted by BladeDynasty777 (1596 posts) -
yeah they should