This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: February 9, 2013
- Posts: 10
- Member Since: August 1, 2008
- Posts: 429
- Member Since: January 26, 2011
- Posts: 558
It's an awesome game.
Unless you speak Japanese, I really recommend the English soundtrack. It is EXCELLENT. The voice acting is superb, and at times hilarious. It's not like the usual horrible voice overs you get in this kind of game, with the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" translations.
- Member Since: May 11, 2004
- Posts: 6417
Why even talk about the voice overs only like 1% of the game is voiced. Its my biggest dissapointment in the game actually. Its weird playing it and its silent, after games like Tales of Graces F where almost everything was voiced. Drippy is hilarious and voice is perfect, but we never get to hear him
- Member Since: August 10, 2004
- Posts: 29179
- Member Since: December 11, 2009
- Posts: 963