Ni no Kuni - I'm in love. **SPOILER WARNING**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by velvateena (10 posts) -
I just bought Ni no Kuni today, and I have to say, it's probably one of the most beautiful games I've played. Oh my gosh, not even 20 minutes into the game and I'm already lost in feels over the death of Oliver's mother. My gosh, Studio Ghibli, you really now how to tug on the heartstrings. I recommend this game to death. I'm not too far into the story line, but so far it's just amazing in my opinion. I'm so glad Studio Ghibli involved so many different art styles within it as well. You go from the regular game-like animation, to the Studio Ghibli movie-like animation, but it changes so smoothly. I also love how the original Japanese voices are available with subs. Flawless game!
#2 Posted by Asagea_888 (429 posts) -

It's a really good game.  It may not break a lot of ground, but what it does, it does extremely well.

#3 Posted by DaRq_MiNoS (558 posts) -

It's an awesome game.

Unless you speak Japanese, I really recommend the English soundtrack. It is EXCELLENT. The voice acting is superb, and at times hilarious. It's not like the usual horrible voice overs you get in this kind of game, with the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" translations.

#4 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6417 posts) -

Why even talk about the voice overs only like 1% of the game is voiced. Its my biggest dissapointment in the game actually. Its weird playing it and its silent, after games like Tales of Graces F where almost everything was voiced. Drippy is hilarious and voice is perfect, but we never get to hear him

#5 Posted by yokofox33 (29375 posts) -

It's my newest addiction.

#6 Posted by DarkblueNinja (966 posts) -
This game should come to PS Vita! Amazing game.
#7 Posted by Apocalypse324 (1486 posts) -

And it only gets better...I've got close to 30 hours into it and the game is still amazing and I still keep learning new things