NFL Street 4 (NOT NFL TOUR!!!!!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PizzaChains (470 posts) -

NFL Street 1&2 (not three) were all really fun for the ps2. NFL Tour wasn't great but if they made a NFL Street 4 would HAVE to make it like NFL STREET 2 because it ruled. all the gamebreakers, wall moves, and the crazy runs were soooo fun. wouldn't a NFL Street 4 with next gen graphics just be awesome on the PS3?!?!?!?!

#2 Posted by seb19 (53 posts) -

NFL Street 1&2 (not three) were all really fun for the ps2. NFL Tour wasn't great but if they made a NFL Street 4 would HAVE to make it like NFL STREET 2 because it ruled. all the gamebreakers, wall moves, and the crazy runs were soooo fun. wouldn't a NFL Street 4 with next gen graphics just be awesome on the PS3?!?!?!?!

PizzaChains
yo that would be sweet, prolly buy it if it wasnt like nfl tour and more like street 1 and 2 not 3
#3 Posted by PizzaChains (470 posts) -
ya i didnt like nfl street 3. it had too many dumb moves and power ups. it also changed the controls and they were harder to use. NFL street 2 was perfect. its controls were easy and it was amazingly fun. creating a player was really indepth and you could create cool players. in one for the ps3 they should have more things to create a player with, same controls as street 2, and revamp the graphics. that would equal a awesome football game for the PS3! MAN THEY SHOULD MAKE IT!!!!
#4 Posted by PizzaChains (470 posts) -
ya i didnt like nfl street 3. it had too many dumb moves and power ups. it also changed the controls and they were harder to use. NFL street 2 was perfect. its controls were easy and it was amazingly fun. creating a player was really indepth and you could create cool players. in one for the ps3 they should have more things to create a player with, same controls as street 2, and revamp the graphics. that would equal a awesome football game for the PS3! MAN THEY SHOULD MAKE IT!!!!
#5 Posted by 417alum (1468 posts) -
1 and 2 were good, but i'll stick with madden
#6 Posted by PizzaChains (470 posts) -
madden is good for a football sim but nfl street 4 would be the best arcade football game. i like the quick arcadey feel of nfl street 1 and 2. it just has to be brought on to the ps3 in a good way. 20 times better than nfl tour.
#7 Posted by DrodJG (1 posts) -

nfl street 2

was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

da hole jumpin o walls was stupid

the gamebreakers were always da same and very weak and forgettable

its not does oo wat a cool game

i wasted 50 bucks off dat crap

xibit made it even worse

#8 Posted by Raztix (18 posts) -

Sorry to burst your bubble NFL Tour is NFL Street 4.

They changed the names for all their EA Big(even the company itself is now EA Freestyle) franchises to get a bigger audience. With the exception of FIFA Street wtf would you name it. FIFA FIFA, FIFA Tour FIFA w/e would be stupid.

Also try Blitz 2, I think it is pretty good and it has trophies, better than Tour at least.

#9 Posted by QuickDEATHS (21 posts) -

NFL Street 2 is the best football game I ever played!

I really hope they will make a NFL Street 4 on xbox 360 and ps3

#10 Posted by PSP107 (11998 posts) -
did anybody buy that Madden NFL arcade?
#11 Posted by starwarsjunky (24737 posts) -
only one ive played is nfl street for GC and i loved it!!!
#12 Posted by jerkface96 (9189 posts) -

Sweet! those games were awesome!

Has anyone played the arcade version of madden yet?

#13 Posted by starwarsjunky (24737 posts) -

havent played madden arcade, but this Backbreaker football game has me very interested. it could end up giving madden a run for its money :D

#14 Posted by Nadrojiskool (1 posts) -

nfl street 2

was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

xibit made it even worse

DrodJG
You're an idiot and I hate you. L2 type. 'Nuff said.
#15 Posted by starwarsjunky (24737 posts) -

coming from a guy who revives a thread from december? :?

#16 Posted by PSP107 (11998 posts) -

coming from a guy who revives a thread from december? :?

starwarsjunky
but that comment was posted in february........... 2009
#17 Posted by Roland123_basic (3841 posts) -

nfl street 2

was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

xibit made it even worse

DrodJG
do you talk like that in real life or just on the forums to sound "gangster"?
#18 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

I'm not sure. Never played one.

#19 Posted by MechProdigy (4 posts) -

PizzaChains

I agree. The second EA even MENTIONED something like a new NFL street that brings back all the crazy customization and style moves like jumping off walls, vaulting over your opponents, and gamebreakers, I would drop $100 on a collector's edition no questions asked.

I've also played the Madden series. It doesn't have the same level of "sheer awesome" too many physics rules and not enough customization.

And if EA is reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a NFL Street 4 on PS3. *beg*

#20 Posted by Killzonage (408 posts) -
I'd be all over that.