NFL madden 15 - thoughts?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

Coming from a person who hate the Madden series in the past, I think this is one of the most improved games I have played in a while, much more smoother gameplay, excellent presentation, and much more improved graphics as well.

They do need to make some improvements in my player mode, but I like the direction this game is heading in, to me I would give it a 8/10.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@realistic44: I am sick of Madden and played the port from last yr only to return it for a good trade in deal. I think this yr looks better and may even play better but not willing to pay full price plus turn me off with no demo and sleeping in bed with ea access with Xbox one deal. Microtransactions within the game turn me off and Madden just needs 2k to make it step up. I did watch the gamespot presentation yesterday and it looks pretty good but still not next gen blow u away like nba 2k. Madden look like what it should have last yr.

I will either wait for it to cost $30 or forget about it once AAA games like drive club cones out. I also turned of by nfl with all those damn penalty calls. Nfl isn't called No Fun League for no reason .

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

dude, i'm still working on getting madden 13.