New year, what are you playing and looking forward to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

So with a new year and the holidays having past, what is everybody currently playing, looking to start playing, and looking forward to in 2015.

Personally I just wrapped up Dragon Age: Inquisition (may do another run through in the future) and so I'm now going to dig more into Far Cry 4 and Daganrompa 2 on the Vita.

I am also considering playing Lords of the Fallen because I hear it is a little more forgiving dark souls and with bloodborne coming out I may want to try an "easier version" to see if I will like blood borne...I never played the souls games and so I'm wondering how Lords of the Fallen is in comparison.

for 2015 I am looking forward to Uncharted 4, and the Witcher 3.

zero3one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 zero3one
Member since 2008 • 153 Posts

I'm about to get into Destiny and plan on picking up Dragon Age Inquisition soon. As far as new titles though, I'm really looking forward to Batman Arkham Knight!

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I'm currently playing Dragon Age, GTAV, and LTOU Remastered on my PS4. Once I wrap one of those up, I'm going to work Far Cry 4 into the rotation. I'm looking most forward to Grim Fandango, No Man's Sky, and Witcher 3 (but there are also so many other great titles coming out this year!)

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I'm not really playing that much of anything at the minute I picked up a few games I was on the fence about and haven't really got into them

I got WWE but found that it was pretty disappointing,

I'm looking forward to a nice sit down with The Order 1886 when it's released, and then that should tie me over until Bloodbourne comes out and then Batman cannot wait for these 3 games. and hopefully MGS 5 and then the big one at the end Uncharted 4.

such a good year for gaming

tempura13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 tempura13
Member since 2009 • 453 Posts

Playing Project Diva (F2nd) at the moment.

Looking forward to more localizations of Japanese games. Can't wait for a concrete release date for Blood Drive (Corpse Party). And Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines too if Sony hasn't forgotten about it.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6  Edited By polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

Uhm. I've been playing on rotation and depending what mood im in and how much time i have: fifa 15, advanced warfare, far cry 4, and dragon age. I am also playing the last of us remastered but that is only when my girlfriend is over.

Looking forward to uncharted 4, but I'm mostly excited for starfox (cannot be contained!)

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By AgeThe6
Member since 2014 • 179 Posts

I have a few games I'm currently playing. my top priority is to finish up the story mode on BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. and playing some battlefield 4 with my friends.

• uncharted 4.
  • Bloodborne.
raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

The list of what I´m playing in all my consoles is vast and I´m too lazy to post it but I´m anxiously waiting for:

1.-The Order

2.- Batman Arkham Knight.