New Vita Owner/PS+ Member Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

I just joined PS+ in November when I bought my PS4. I just got a Vita for Christmas as well.

My question is more so targeted towards Vita owners due to the limited space on my memory card (16 GB)... If I delete a game from my memory card and want to play it again 2-3 months from now, do I still have access to download it again from PSN since it would no longer be one of the free games for that month's instant game collection?

For most of the games I will probably be okay with just one play through... but I could see myself wanting to come back to Soul Sacrifice again and again.

#2 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25582 posts) -

It works just as it does on PS3/4- Anything you download can be deleted and redownloaded as many times as you want. This applies to purchased games and PS+ games.

#3 Edited by haze_blaze (3907 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim: Cool, thanks. I didn't have PS+ on the PS3... should have... the game library is an insane value for the money. And I haven't deleted Resogun or Contrast yet... so I wasn't sure how it worked.

#4 Edited by soapman72 (2713 posts) -

Yea...So glad I got a 32 GB

#5 Edited by profanityVP (385 posts) -

yeah, as long as theres a transaction record of you purchasing the title, then its always yours as long as you are using the same account, for example u can download sonic team racing for free, then uninstall it off your vita, then in the future when u feel like playing it again, on the ps store it wont actually have the price, it will simply say download,

another thing u might not have known is you can backup games on the ps 3 or pc,

that way u dont need to re download them in the future simply sync it with the ps3 or pc and select the games u want on the vita.

#6 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

I just joined PS+ in November when I bought my PS4. I just got a Vita for Christmas as well.

My question is more so targeted towards Vita owners due to the limited space on my memory card (16 GB)... If I delete a game from my memory card and want to play it again 2-3 months from now, do I still have access to download it again from PSN since it would no longer be one of the free games for that month's instant game collection?

For most of the games I will probably be okay with just one play through... but I could see myself wanting to come back to Soul Sacrifice again and again.

Yup. I have a Vita with a 16GB memory card and I just delete and re-download games as and when I finish them. Funnily enough I've just deleted Soul Sacrifice and will get it again when I have time to play it.

also remember you don't need to download the full game to unlock it forever. Just initiate the download on your Vita then cancel and it'll be in your history to download whenever you want.