New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 8-7-13

#2201 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

@hiryu3: Well folks today is my last day of freedom. As of tomorrow I will be a married man (golf clap). I haven't forgotten about the leaderboards. Once this wedding stuff is over I'll be able to get back into the updates.

#2202 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

Congrats hiryu3. Hope it's a beautiful day.

-

Plat #20: Terminator Salvation. A fun enough game but it was rather short. Picked up the Plat on my first play through. There are only 12 trophies available, 9 of which are unmissable. Played on hard, had to, it's Terminator. There were some aggravating sections, but they didn't take more than a handful of attempts to complete. One of the better movie tie in titles I have played thus far.

#2203 Posted by Yannakos (585 posts) -

Not to go off topic, and I apologize if this is repetitive, but doesn'tanyone wish they could change their PSN and not lose their trophies? I am almost level 15 ranking and would be nice if I could update my profilewithout losing everything... Thoughts?

#2204 Posted by kyacat (4033 posts) -

Can your friends on your psn see your account info likebilling and passwords and games that you have play?

#2205 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

Plat #21 - The Walking Dead.

The only issues I had with the game was the frame rate. At some key moments when you absolutely need a smooth frame, the game stutters. All but condemning you to death. Aside from that, TWD is one of the most compelling titles I've played in recent years. 4/5.

#2206 Edited by ShadowsDemon (10101 posts) -

I probably need an update.

Here be mine...

Also, if someone wants to add me PLEASE DO. I need new friends. Just say you're from GS, yeah?

PSN: Kerwan_Ratchet

#2207 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Been back from the honeymoon for about 2 weeks now and still trying to find some stuff to get the boards back up and running. Either way:

Platinum 135 R&C In The Nexus (super super short game :( )

#2208 Edited by ShadowsDemon (10101 posts) -

@hiryu3 said:

Been back from the honeymoon for about 2 weeks now and still trying to find some stuff to get the boards back up and running. Either way:

Platinum 135 R&C In The Nexus (super super short game :( )

I was gonna buy it, but it's like $40 in my local store. Shame since I'm a massive fan of the 'real' R&C games (not the shit they released recently).

#2209 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

Plat #22 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. 6/10.

It was decent enough. I enjoyed hunting down all the crests. Drove me crazy looking for the last 2 I was missing. Potions class was rather enjoyable also.

#2211 Edited by SolidTy (41567 posts) -

I wonder where my post went a few weeks back. Eh, glitchspot.

I beat Walking Dead. I got Episodes 1-5 for $2.99, thanks Sony. Playing various other machines so I know I can't keep up with dedicated PS hobbyists. On PS I am Replaying Devil May Cry HD on PS3 as well as polishing up The Last of Us run throughs for fun.

I did enjoy and get the Platinums for Resogun and Knack some weeks ago for PS4.

#2212 Posted by Blabadon (25233 posts) -

@slaves said:

Plat 80: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, awesome game.

GOD FUCKING LUCKY

Wish I could replat this

#2213 Edited by jsmoke03 (12504 posts) -

@hiryu3 said:

@hiryu3: Well folks today is my last day of freedom. As of tomorrow I will be a married man (golf clap). I haven't forgotten about the leaderboards. Once this wedding stuff is over I'll be able to get back into the updates.

congrats.

didnt find any takers to take over the updates ? lol

#2214 Edited by ArchoNils2 (6154 posts) -

I guess I could need an update, the act. data is pretty old :) Two levels higher since then :)

http://ps3trophies.com/card/3/ArchoNils.png

ArchoNils, Level 22, 74%, 4438 trophies

Edit: Somehow this ps3trophies.com card seems to be wrong, here a sreenie from ch.playstation.ch:

#2215 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Hey folks. Still no update on the automatic trophy stuff. Anyway:

Plat 136: Dead Nation

#2216 Posted by jsmoke03 (12504 posts) -

@hiryu3 said:

Hey folks. Still no update on the automatic trophy stuff. Anyway:

Plat 136: Dead Nation

whats the problem with auto trophy? are the cards not syncing?

#2218 Edited by Namgis (3570 posts) -

No new Plats to update, but I thought I'd post my latest gamercard.

Last update I was at Lvl: 14 83%, 1568 trophies.

#2219 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Plat 137 - Dark Souls

#2220 Posted by T-Prime (995 posts) -

Yikes, when was I last here? YGC hasn't worked in months, I solely trust PSNProfiles.com now. I'm working on 3 plats for #42-44. We'll see.

Plat #40: Far Cry 3
Plat #41: Bioshock Infinite

#2221 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Plat 138 PS4 sound shapes platinum

#2222 Posted by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

Tearaway Plat

#2223 Posted by jsmoke03 (12504 posts) -

since the cards arent syncing or updating

i have 2268 trophies level 15 @90%..still have 6 plats

#2224 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

Latest update. Making some serious headway in my must play before next gen collection.

#2225 Edited by Namgis (3570 posts) -

Plat #23 - Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus.

8/10. A good swan song for the franchise on the PS3.

#2226 Edited by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Plat 139 Tomb Raider ps3

#2227 Posted by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

inFamous Second Son Plat.

#2228 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Plat 140 - InFamous Second Son

#2229 Edited by ShadowsDemon (10101 posts) -

Any updates?

New trophies and my card, for those who wanna add me....

#2231 Posted by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

Resogun Plat... Was a tough one but doable.

#2232 Posted by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

Ghost Plat.

#2233 Posted by SoNin360 (5213 posts) -

Been a while since I've posted here. I've earned a lot of trophies since this has been updated and have gotten a lot of plats lately. I've gotten 2 today in fact- God of War: Chains of Olympus and Smart As.

#2234 Posted by hanzalagamer (16 posts) -

canana got high position.it is world leaderboard or city board.look likes canana plays games very much.

#2235 Edited by The_Last_Ride (69099 posts) -

is the OP going to be updated?

#2236 Posted by SoNin360 (5213 posts) -

I've been wondering this, too. I almost want to start something like this over myself if I knew of an easy way to go about it.

#2237 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

@SoNin360 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

I've been wondering this, too. I almost want to start something like this over myself if I knew of an easy way to go about it.

I think that's the issue here. I remember @hiryu3 saying something about the site used to update the stats, either shut down or made changes for the worse. I've been wondering if there is a good way to go about it, but I haven't spent the time doing the research. It would be nice to see my progress since the last update. Gone up 3 levels and almost 1000 trophies since then.

#2238 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Sorry guys but yes the site I was using is no longer up. I have no been able to find a replacement API to automate the trophy tracking. But on a different note:

Platinum 141 Bioshock Infinite

and

I'm going to be a daddy!

#2239 Posted by SoNin360 (5213 posts) -

@hiryu3: Congrats!

And that's too bad. I still don't get exactly what you did before, but I do know PSN Profiles is the best place for tracking people's trophies. I'd have to idea what to do other than checking everyone's stats manually, which obviously wouldn't be very ideal.

#2240 Edited by Terrencec06 (3402 posts) -

BF4 Plat