New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 8-7-13

#501 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Update.

#502 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Platinum Race Update CoolDust platinum = 10/11/2010 8:21 PM hiryu3 = 10/11/2010 9:00 pm
#503 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated
#504 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -
close race
#505 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7041 posts) -

Can't you change the time on your internal clock and the time will affect trophy times? I'm not saying either of you cheated, I'm just saying how will you know the times are legit in the future?

#506 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -

Can't you change the time on your internal clock and the time will affect trophy times? I'm not saying either of you cheated, I'm just saying how will you know the times are legit in the future?

StealthMonkey4
the internal clock for the PS3 and the time clock are 2 completely different things. When I was doing the UT3 trophies for the 200 kills on 30 different days, even when I changed the date a day ahead for the next game the trophy was still marked using the motherboard's clock.
#507 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
Congrats to CoolDust and hiryu3 for platting DR2, I stayed stuck because I was waiting to finish it with my co-op partner... I was also gonna ask, has the leaderboard been automated yet or do we still have to post update each week?
#508 Posted by hawk549 (1218 posts) -

congratulations on platting DR 2 guys...

How many hours did you guys clock in at? I lasted about 3 hours and that was enough for me lol...

#509 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Congrats to CoolDust and hiryu3 for platting DR2, I stayed stuck because I was waiting to finish it with my co-op partner... I was also gonna ask, has the leaderboard been automated yet or do we still have to post update each week?SoopaKilla
It(automated trophy pull) has been running fine for about 2 weeks now. Had an issue 2 days ago but that was due to yourgamercards.net being down. I have it set to run every Friday so expect the update Friday or Saturday
#510 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -

How many hours did you guys clock in at? I lasted about 3 hours and that was enough for me lol...

hawk549
I need to look at it for I know I had 13 million PP when i finished up so I would say I spent 24-30 hours on it aybe. No where close to the amount of time I spent on FFXIII which was in the 130 hour range
#511 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
[QUOTE="SoopaKilla"]Congrats to CoolDust and hiryu3 for platting DR2, I stayed stuck because I was waiting to finish it with my co-op partner... I was also gonna ask, has the leaderboard been automated yet or do we still have to post update each week?hiryu3
It(automated trophy pull) has been running fine for about 2 weeks now. Had an issue 2 days ago but that was due to yourgamercards.net being down. I have it set to run every Friday so expect the update Friday or Saturday

That's awesome hiryu, keep up the good work!!!
#512 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, Sonic 4 and MoH trophies

#513 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -

Congrats to CoolDust and hiryu3 for platting DR2, I stayed stuck because I was waiting to finish it with my co-op partner... I was also gonna ask, has the leaderboard been automated yet or do we still have to post update each week?SoopaKilla

hawk549

Thanks guys! :)

It took me roughly 40-45 hours, i had the game before there was any guides or checklists etc so my first 2 playthroughs i basically got nothing done! Once the guide got done over at PS3T.org it was a breeze! (Shout out to Lord Maim for his fantastic guide! :))

#514 Posted by TommyT456 (337 posts) -
Whats happened to yourgamercards.net?
#516 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Whats happened to yourgamercards.net?TommyT456
last I saw they were having server issues for the last few days. They said they would be back up ASAP. I guess I should start to recode my script for us.playstation.com or something.
#517 Posted by Sk8ter_213 (4573 posts) -
Add me up again
Get your Portable ID! Level 12 - 92% 1112 trophies
#518 Posted by SantaTerb (1563 posts) -
Update for a couple new plats.
#519 Posted by slaves (1306 posts) -

Update. 2 new Plats

#520 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
oh well back to the old way for now.
#521 Posted by ArchoNils2 (6238 posts) -

I'd like to update too, finally found some time to game and reached 2k trophies :) To bad the website is down :(

Lv: 15, 86%, 2003 trophies

#522 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated - yourgamercards.net is back up as well
#523 Posted by ArchoNils2 (6238 posts) -

I created an image, but somehow it won't show up in my sig? wtf oO

edit: nevermind, looks like a problem in which the img tag doesn't get the src-part, going to raport this to GS

#524 Posted by djsifer01 (7238 posts) -
Update.
#526 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7041 posts) -

UPdate, got some GoW3 trophies.

#527 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
hiryu said we don't have to post updates anymore guys, its now automated.. If you're on the list, you'll get updated every week
#528 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
hiryu said we don't have to post updates anymore guys, its now automated.. If you're on the list, you'll get updated every weekSoopaKilla
true only people that need to post are new people and people that are posted with the wrong totals. But by all means feel free to keep posting and chatting about your latest trophies that way the thread will stay alive
#529 Posted by hawk549 (1218 posts) -

I am going for the Enslaved platinum next...

#530 Posted by CTUDude (972 posts) -

I'm up to 71; Platinum'd Tiger Woods 11 (which was an absolute pain because EA is not co-operative at all) and BFBC2. Thanks for updating!

#531 Posted by mozesx (4049 posts) -

1771 trophies - 21 platinums

level 15 - 24%

#532 Posted by viking805fan (581 posts) -

i got a few more trophies!... : )

#533 Posted by v4mpiRaz (56 posts) -
Level 5 :(
#534 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Level 5 :(v4mpiRaz
this means nothing to me without a gamercard to back it up
#535 Posted by Serpenthrone (93 posts) -
i have 5 games that support the trophy feature and 3 of them have been platinumed, almost got the fourth :) the fifth one is GTAIV and the trophies got completely stuck, i can't get any more on that game!!...
#536 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
[QUOTE="Serpenthrone"]i have 5 games that support the trophy feature and 3 of them have been platinumed, almost got the fourth :) the fifth one is GTAIV and the trophies got completely stuck, i can't get any more on that game!!...

this means nothing without a gamercard
#537 Posted by SolidTy (44426 posts) -

I finished watching the entire run of Louis, decent show. I of course, have been a very long time of Louis CK, so I probably cut him some slack. I also got a trophy in Scott Pilgrim.

#538 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
Just need 1 more trophy for the Def Jam Rapstar platinum, about 40 more songs and I'll be done!!!
#539 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Leaderboard Updated!
#540 Posted by reyad-u (6960 posts) -
Ima need of a quick update:
#541 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
Got the Def Jam Rapstar plat!!!
#542 Posted by viking805fan (581 posts) -

I got me a few more trophies! But no platinum yet...:cry:.....................lol

#543 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, finally beat Castle Crashers on insane difficulty

#544 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -
Plat #67 - Castlevania Lord of Shadows
#545 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -

Got the Def Jam Rapstar plat!!!SoopaKilla

Congrats man! That game doesn't even come out here until the 26th of November!

Hey everyone, got the R&C platinum a few days ago. Pretty sweet game! Its been in my backlog for months now. Also just got done getting all the obtainable trophies in Lead & Gold, such an addictive game! Shame the 100 wins trophy is glitched and the developers have just abandoned the game! Ah well i will continue to keep playing anyway. Bioshock 2 up next i think, oh boy cant wait to start on those online trophies..... Meh i hear its pretty decent, just gets boring fast.

#546 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7041 posts) -

[QUOTE="SoopaKilla"]Got the Def Jam Rapstar plat!!!cooldust

Hey everyone, got the R&C platinum a few days ago. Pretty sweet game! Its been in my backlog for months now. Also just got done getting all the obtainable trophies in Lead & Gold, such an addictive game! Shame the 100 wins trophy is glitched and the developers have just abandoned the game! Ah well i will continue to keep playing anyway. Bioshock 2 up next i think, oh boy cant wait to start on those online trophies..... Meh i hear its pretty decent, just gets boring fast.

I actually found it really enjoyable. usually online trophies are a really dull, long grind, but Bioshock 2 was actually pretty fun online, though the community is nearly dead, and taking a game can take 5+ minutes, though once you find one you generally stay in that game for a few hours.

Also, update, but for some reason my Fallout New Vegas trophies aren't showing up on my trophy card, and I thought it might be because it was just the trophy card, though even on Playstation.com, they don't show up either.

#547 Posted by hiryu3 (7305 posts) -

[QUOTE="cooldust"]

[QUOTE="SoopaKilla"]Got the Def Jam Rapstar plat!!!StealthMonkey4

I actually found it really enjoyable. usually online trophies are a really dull, long grind, but Bioshock 2 was actually pretty fun online, though the community is nearly dead, and taking a game can take 5+ minutes, though once you find one you generally stay in that game for a few hours.

Also, update, but for some reason my Fallout New Vegas trophies aren't showing up on my trophy card, and I thought it might be because it was just the trophy card, though even on Playstation.com, they don't show up either.

yeah that is the sad thing. Sony is so stinking slow on updating their site for trophies. uk.playstation.com is more up to date but they don't give access to their API (at least I can't find it)

#548 Posted by theycallmeryan (7222 posts) -
Haven't been on GS for a while, might as well update me when you get the chance.
#549 Posted by djsifer01 (7238 posts) -
Update. 4K tropies mark finally, boo yeah!!
#550 Posted by Zathic (2012 posts) -

I got to 20