This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tussey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tussey13
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I think I came up with a new unique PSN ID that I wont get tired of. StrumHeroSix. I used a combination of my old band name strumming a guitar and the that there are six strings on a guitar. Do you think its a good or stupid PSN name idea. Also I will take any suggestions.

Thanks

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's a good name, do it.

Names with numbers, underscores, symbols, and Xx are very generic and you avoided all of that.

zoranmitov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zoranmitov

What will happen if I start the registration of PS4 machine with new PSN name? Will l loose all bough games?

@SolidTy said:

It's a good name, do it.

Names with numbers, underscores, symbols, and Xx are very generic and you avoided all of that.

SerpentMage36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SerpentMage36
Member since 2014 • 43 Posts

You'll lose all the games that you bought because you are basically making a whole new account. Its a shame that Sony wont let us just change our PSN name.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@zoranmitov said:

What will happen if I start the registration of PS4 machine with new PSN name? Will l loose all bough games?

@SolidTy said:

It's a good name, do it.

If you bought games with another account, yeah. You can still play play those other games if you have your old account on the machine though...

Campus96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Campus96

@tussey13: In my opinion, I think it's bad ass because it's original and creative. I wish I could of thought of a name like that cause I'm having trouble thinking if a cool psn I'd at the moment