This topic is locked from further discussion.

daviz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 daviz88
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

even though i like ps3 it doesn't reach the level of the ps 2 in term of games. i think one of the biggest fault with this gneration was the lack of variety in the genres.one examples is the horror genre okay ps3 has some horror game they but they fail in comparism to the vast number on the ps2.this generation was just flooded with FPS  (don't get me wrong i love FPS but i think they were a bit too much). now comes the PS4 i just hope they don't make this mistake again.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
and we care about your feelings towards the Ps3 and this gen becuz..........................?
daviz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 daviz88
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

just sharing my thought and my expectation for the next gen and if you didn't care so much what was the point of replying.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nengo_Flow

just sharing my thought and my expectation for the next gen and if you didn't care so much what was the point of replying.

daviz88

does your blog know about that?

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

i have had some great memories with the ps3 and even though a new era is around the corner ps3 has special place in my heart. however even though i love ps3 it doesn't reach the level of the ps 2 in term of games. i think one of the biggest fault with this gneration was the lack of variety in the genres.one examples is the horror genre okay ps3 has some horror game they but they fail in comparism to the vast number on the ps2.this generation was just flooded with FPS  (don't get me wrong i love FPS but i think they were a bit too much). now comes the PS4 i just hope they don't make this mistake again.

daviz88

gv0yY.png

Azzurri22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Azzurri22
Member since 2011 • 168 Posts
Could you please get rid of your potentially seizure inducing sig please Nengo? It looks awful anyway
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nengo_Flow
Could you please get rid of your potentially seizure inducing sig please Nengo? It looks awful anywayAzzurri22
Umad bro?
Azzurri22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Azzurri22
Member since 2011 • 168 Posts

[QUOTE="Azzurri22"]Could you please get rid of your potentially seizure inducing sig please Nengo? It looks awful anywayNengo_Flow
Umad bro?

I'm evidently not mad 'bro', as I'm clearly polite and ask you to 'please' get rid of that eyesore of a sig, you clearly love so much.

Are you somewhat retarded? Your complete lack of intelligence and grammar skills shine through brightly in every post you make. You're quite obviously extremely ignorant too, that's for sure.

Are you really not bothered that your sig. may cause people to have seizures?