New cricket game for Ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mughal84 (2 posts) -
Codemasters or EA need to make a really good cricket game for ps3 this year. Ashes 09 and International Cricket 2010 were good attempts, but they got boring really quickly as they didn't have many challenging game modes. I want a good quality cricket game which i can play for a long period of time without getting bored, i also think this year will also be the perfect time to make a good cricket game as the cricket world cup is taking place. Does anyone have any information about any new cricket game coming out on ps3, or does anyone have any good ideas about what should be put in the next cricket game? Thanks...
#2 Posted by hmoh89 (36 posts) -

it would be awesome if they did. have not played one on a console but played 02 on computer. i was addicted to it. i really hope they do.

#3 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5650 posts) -
Totally agree with you, I'd love to see a good quality cricket game... One with all the team licenses!
#4 Posted by blaze_adeel (932 posts) -
pretty sure there will be another international cricket or ashes 2011 by codermasters with just 2010 being changed to 2011
#5 Posted by Ratchet_Fan8 (5540 posts) -

An IPL game would be good.But probably wont happen since its too domestic (Even if half the teams are INT.)

Ashes 11-10 and Cricket WC 2011 will be candidates,so dont worry

#6 Posted by Mughal84 (2 posts) -
thanks for the comments, yea hopefully a cricket game will come out this year and a good one too, with a career mode, challenge mode, tournament mode and a good quality online game mode. i think all those game modes will make a satisfying cricket game to play.
#7 Posted by blaze_adeel (932 posts) -
thanks for the comments, yea hopefully a cricket game will come out this year and a good one too, with a career mode, challenge mode, tournament mode and a good quality online game mode. i think all those game modes will make a satisfying cricket game to play. Mughal84
dont see that happening atleast this year