Netflix not working?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Essian (3440 posts) -

Is Netflix down for anyone else? Tried to open it, says it can't connec to netflix. Hulu works fine, turned off system, still have the problem. Anyone?

#2 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

Amazon cloud servers are down, so Netflix has been affected.

#3 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

Same here. Hopefully it will go back up soon, I want to watch Being Human more, that girl on it (the ghost) is so pretty....

#4 Posted by Byshop (12616 posts) -

Same here. Hopefully it will go back up soon, I want to watch Being Human more, that girl on it (the ghost) is so pretty....

ShadowMoses900

Which one? There were like four or five.

-Byshop

#5 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Byshop

Which one? There were like four or five.

-Byshop

I think he means either the US or UK ones.
#6 Posted by Byshop (12616 posts) -

I think he means either the US or UK ones. The-Apostle

There were three different actresses who played Annie/Sally the ghost between the US and UK series, and that's not even counting the additional ghost girl characters that showed up in later seasons of the UK show.

-Byshop

#7 Posted by Essian (3440 posts) -
it seems to be working now, fyi
#8 Posted by InstantKlassick (1127 posts) -

it seems to be working now, fyiEssian

Just came back up for me, thanks :)

#9 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]I think he means either the US or UK ones. Byshop

There were three different actresses who played Annie/Sally the ghost between the US and UK series, and that's not even counting the additional ghost girl characters that showed up in later seasons of the UK show.

-Byshop

Really? I haven't really watched the U.K. ones but I think I've seen every episode of the U.S. version of Being Human and I only remember one Sally. Can't wait for it to come back.

#10 Posted by Byshop (12616 posts) -

Really? I haven't really watched the U.K. ones but I think I've seen every episode of the U.S. version of Being Human and I only remember one Sally. Can't wait for it to come back.

The-Apostle

The UK version of the character is named Annie and she was portrayed by two different actresses. The pilot episode had a different actress from the rest of the series, probably because there was a two year gap between the pilot and the actual series airing. The pilot is essentially non-cannon. The show is also going into its fifth season and season four saw the introduction of two new characters (no spoilers).

-Byshop

#11 Posted by Jackc8 (8500 posts) -

It was down on the evening of the 24th for me too.