netflix audio synch issues

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deadruler08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 deadruler08
Member since 2004 • 838 Posts

I'm experiencing audio synch issues with the ps3 netflix app. It's only affecting certain show, but it's annoyoing nonetheless. Anyone else experiencing this?

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Yes, I've seen that happen. It's most-likely not your app, it's the coding in the stream. Notify Netflix via your computer as to which eps are having issues (in your Instant cue, you can click a link next to the title over on the right side of the screen - "Report Problem" and there's an "Audio Out of Sync" selection), they honestly DO look into those reports and re-rip or put up a different copy. If the condition proliferates past one or two movies/shows (like, ANYTHING you try to watch is out of sync), call their customer service. I had one time where they hard-reset my service and it cleared up other issues I was having at the time. And sorry it's a show you're into, that's a bummer. What is it, out of curiosity?

:)

Extagia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Extagia
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Check the same thing on your PC and if you're having problems it's most likely the stream. If it's not then it could be your device. I remember uninstalling and re-installing netflix on my ps3 to fix that problem a while back. Contacting Netflix or sending a problem report would also definitely help! Good luck.
undeadgoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 undeadgoon
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts

I'm experiencing audio synch issues with the ps3 netflix app. It's only affecting certain show, but it's annoyoing nonetheless. Anyone else experiencing this?

deadruler08

yea this happens to me to.. but strangley enough only on some episodes of the thing i watch, sometimes restarting netflix will fix it.. other times i have to use my amp to sync up the sound..

deadruler08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 deadruler08
Member since 2004 • 838 Posts

Yes, I've seen that happen. It's most-likely not your app, it's the coding in the stream. Notify Netflix via your computer as to which eps are having issues (in your Instant cue, you can click a link next to the title over on the right side of the screen - "Report Problem" and there's an "Audio Out of Sync" selection), they honestly DO look into those reports and re-rip or put up a different copy. If the condition proliferates past one or two movies/shows (like, ANYTHING you try to watch is out of sync), call their customer service. I had one time where they hard-reset my service and it cleared up other issues I was having at the time. And sorry it's a show you're into, that's a bummer. What is it, out of curiosity?

:)

MonkeySpot
It happened to Supernatural, 24, and Making the Cut so far.. It doesn't happen on my apple tv or pc. I've restarted the show, deleted the app, and changed audio settings to no avail. I reported it to netflix for those specific shows