Need For Speed: Underground 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SPD_WeBmAsTaH (2667 posts) -

I wonder if they're ever going to make a NFS: Underground 3 for the PS3. The first two were great and I mastered them, just like all the other NFS games...... I'd love to see NFSU3 with this current gen graphics now and more cars and cities to take over, and great online play. I just wish it would happen.

#2 Posted by coolcat888 (220 posts) -
I wouldn't mind what you've posted. One thing I want to know is : Will there be cops in this game?
#3 Posted by hishkarnib (2625 posts) -

^^

if its a yes, along with free-roam, that will be a game to buy

#4 Posted by chopstx667 (588 posts) -
I don't know what direction they're going to take now since they went with a "professional" route last time. I do miss the free roam for sure though. And I didn't really like the way we had to customize cars in prostreet and the fact there was no "create-a-car". Oh well, that's life.
#5 Posted by gamegod (2495 posts) -
id rather have need for speed most wanted 2
#6 Posted by Uberbadassmufuh (1006 posts) -
I'd rather have NFS Hot Persuit 3 with the focus on split screen multiplayer WITH cops.
#7 Posted by hishkarnib (2625 posts) -

^^

that's the best suggestion iv'e heard all day, hot pursuit 2 was an amazing game

#8 Posted by SPD_WeBmAsTaH (2667 posts) -
Well, they didn't have free-roam or cops in any of the Underground games but it would be a great addition. They should just go and make one with the same style the used in the first two and add thousands of customization options, solid online, tons of cars, and more. Who knows what will happen, but we can all just hope.
#9 Posted by SizeMatterzz (1858 posts) -

id rather have need for speed most wanted 2gamegod

same.

Need for speed has gone to hell after most wanted.

#10 Posted by dstryr13 (6521 posts) -

they just need to go back to the Hot Pursuit and High Stakes days

that would make my day

#12 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9927 posts) -

Well, they didn't have free-roam or cops in any of the Underground games but it would be a great addition. They should just go and make one with the same style the used in the first two and add thousands of customization options, solid online, tons of cars, and more. Who knows what will happen, but we can all just hope.SPD_WeBmAsTaH

Underground 2 had free roam.

#13 Posted by SPD_WeBmAsTaH (2667 posts) -
Oh? Then it must've been a while since I played it, because I don't remember pretty much anything from it gameplaywise.
#14 Posted by Sk8ter_213 (4573 posts) -
meh they're all the same to me
#15 Posted by SageJMP (4210 posts) -

My perfect Need For Speed.

A ciy and track setup like in underground 2. With race tracks on the side (like the tracks in Pro Street). Outside the city I want a mountain area that creates tracks with tight turns like the canyons in Carbon.

The racing modes from underground 2, Circuit/Sprint, Drag, Drift, Streetcross, URL (track type conditions). I DON'T want a top speed mode or section mode (like the ones in Pro Street). (Side note: I hated the top speed modes in Pro Street. Using a steering wheel, it was harder to go 180+ mph in top speed mode then it was in grip mode because the physics were different.)

I want the drift, drag, and grip physics from Pro Street.

I DON'T want cops.

I want Pro Street's damage model.

#16 Posted by clsnbrdr616 (572 posts) -
Its been awhile since I played it, but didn't Carbon have cops... I thought carbon was kind of like the Underground series with cops so wouldn't that be what you're looking for?... either way, Underground 2 was my favorite.
#17 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9927 posts) -

Oh? Then it must've been a while since I played it, because I don't remember pretty much anything from it gameplaywise.SPD_WeBmAsTaH

I distinctly remember you had to do the Outrun Races to get widebody kits.

#18 Posted by Shawtymann (2561 posts) -
I want to see either Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 3 or Need for Speed High Stakes 2
#19 Posted by Tokyo90 (2024 posts) -

they just need to go back to the Hot Pursuit and High Stakes days

that would make my day

dstryr13

yes they do , seriously NFS games been downhill ever since they stop making those 2 you just mention.

#20 Posted by rahul_batta (1363 posts) -

id rather have need for speed most wanted 2gamegod

Ditto, But out of the NFSU series I liked the first one the best...

#21 Posted by haleem3 (4 posts) -
I only want an underground 3 if it has the awesome customizing of underground 2 and some more exotic cars and online play & free roam & most importantly COPS
#22 Posted by tekken220 (5105 posts) -
I only want an underground 3 if it has the awesome customizing of underground 2 and some more exotic cars and online play & free roam & most importantly COPShaleem3
Hi fresh meat. Don't you know that bumping old threads isn't allowed here?