need for speed most wanted and little big planet vita instead of dragon's crown?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

truegamer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 truegamer92
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts

All games are for the vita by the way.

Should I get NFS most wanted and Little big planetĀ  OR Dragon's crown?

Any suggestions?

michel3105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 michel3105
Member since 2013 • 80 Posts

Matter of personal taste.

But, for me, it would be Dragon's Crown, expecially for the collaborative multiplayer aspect.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Yeah it really depends on personal taste. For me I would get dragon's crown since its new and the community is there. LPB probably will go to the instant game collection one day and you can get N4S cheap soon.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

At the end of the day it's your choice of what game you pick, howvever, IMO I would go with Dragon's Crown. It has instant classic written all over it :).

Rowettfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rowettfly
Member since 2013 • 79 Posts
I have need for speed on the Vita and it is really good to be fair. I played through the main missions quickly but there's loads of other races and things to do. Little Big Planet is meant to be one of the best games on the Vita but I haven't played it, Dragons Crown also looks fun especially with the multiplayer functions. I would probably go for the cheaper option and buy the other games later if I won't to get all of them. Hope this helps!
Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts
you know what.... i like dragons crown... but it is pretty repetitive. there arent many environments, and it makes you go back to them over and over... i find the trend of rehashed content for tens of hours on vita games pretty disheartening. first soul sacrifice, now dragons crown....
truegamer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 truegamer92
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts

you know what.... i like dragons crown... but it is pretty repetitive. there arent many environments, and it makes you go back to them over and over... i find the trend of rehashed content for tens of hours on vita games pretty disheartening. first soul sacrifice, now dragons crown....Geminon

That's interesting you mentioned the repetitiveness of dragon's crown.Ā  I'll take that into consideration.Ā  Thanks everyone for your advice!Ā