Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: Shippuuden???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YellowFlash76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 YellowFlash76
Member since 2009 • 85 Posts
Hello, i'm YellowFlash76. I really hope Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 comes out. The first one was great: the best in the series. If there is a new one, they should should have both the shippuuden and original Naruto characters in it. They should also have an RPG Story Mode. Also, the game should have a Lost Story Line which includes the shippuuden characters meeting up with their original sleves in the past (I know it sounds pretty stupid but its cool with me :D) Well, do any of you think there should be a 2nd Ninja Storm?
Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
I think there should be a sequel in the Shippuuden universe, but that lost story line sounds lame. RPG story mode would be awesome though, especially if they could bring in an open world design with no load times leading into battle.
porturocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 porturocker
Member since 2005 • 764 Posts

i agree with you ... well with the 2 of you ..

thing is it is going to take some time the anime here in NA is sooo much back next to the Japan one ( i watch the japanese one every week with the subs )

oo and mr yellow flash you do know the 4hookage is narutos dad right ? lol... i read the manga to and the manga is like 60 episodes ahead of the japanese manga lol..

but any ways a new naruto game would be GREAT if u ask me .

YellowFlash76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 YellowFlash76
Member since 2009 • 85 Posts

i agree with you ... well with the 2 of you ..

thing is it is going to take some time the anime here in NA is sooo much back next to the Japan one ( i watch the japanese one every week with the subs )

oo and mr yellow flash you do know the 4hookage is narutos dad right ? lol... i read the manga to and the manga is like 60 episodes ahead of the japanese manga lol..

but any ways a new naruto game would be GREAT if u ask me .

porturocker
LOL, of course i knew I was Naruto's dad. ;) It came in the manga like a year ago.
HaRdNiPs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 HaRdNiPs
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts

that would be awesome because in a japanese account you get exclusive content from shippuden and making a shippuden version it would be awesome.

Solidshark21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solidshark21
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts

I don't know about the lost lvls idea but i would like to see a naruto ninja storm shippuden with online capabilites. Unlockables should include alternate costumes and maybe jutsu not seen in the show's (just to have something new). Other than that i would make the environment a little more interactive with projectile items and land destruction. Also unlockable manga would also be a plus.

krylon36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 krylon36
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

manga spoilers :x ya i guess and well probably get one but im kind of over naruto at this point.

Madara_Uchiha1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Madara_Uchiha1
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Shippuden Characters Goodies: -Naruto -Naruto Shippuden -1,2,3,4 Tails Of The Kyuubi -Sasuke -Sasuke Shippuden -Sasuke Cursed Seal -Sasuke Cursed Seal Ultimate -Sakura -Sakura Shippuden -Kakashi -Kakashi Shippuden -Kakashi Unmasked -Rocklee -Rocklee Shippuden -Rocklee 8 Gates -Rocklee Lopefist -Neji -Neji Shippuden -TenTen -TenTen Shippuden -Might Guy -Might Guy Shippuden -Might Guy 8 Gates -Shikamaru -Shikamaru Shippuden -Choji -Choji Shippuden -Choji Butter Fly -Ino -Ino Shippuden -Akuma -Akuma Shippuden -Kiba -Kiba Shippuden -Shino -Shino Shippuden -Hinata -Hinata Shippuden -Kurenai -Kurenei Shippuden -Gaara -Gaara Shippuden -Gaara Shikaku -Kankuru -Kankuru Shippuden -Temari -Temari Shippuden -Baki ( Gaara's Sensei ) -Baki Shippuden -1st Hokage Shodai -2nd Hokage Nidamine -3rd Hokage Sarutobi -4th Hokage Yondomaine -5th Hokage Tsunade Extra Goodies: -Jiraiya -Jiraiya Shippuden -Ebisu -Ebisu Shippuden -Iruka -Iruka Shippuden -Konahamaru -Konahamaru Shippuden -Moegi -Moegi Shippuden -Udon -Udon Shippuden **** **** Shippuden -Sai -Yamato -Obito Baddies: -Orochimaru -Kabuto -Sakon & Ukon -Sakon & Ukon Curse Seal -Jirobo -Jirobo Curse Seal -Kidomaru -Kidomaru Curse Seal -Tayuya -Tayuya Curse Seal - Kimmimaro -Kimmimaro Curse Seal Level 1 -Kimmimaro Curse Seal Level 2 -Itachi -Itachi Shippuden -Kisame -Kisame Shippuden -Deidara -Sasori -Hidan -Kakuzu -Zetsu -Tobi -Kohan -Pein ( Deva) -Madara Uchiha -Zabuza Momochi -Haku
Avatar image for sakura_chan_fan
sakura_chan_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sakura_chan_fan
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

yeah me too i love the naruto show and the game witch episode did you saw in last go see them at anime season i saw when kakashi was small and jiraya so awsome and they show the yellow flash and its relly naruto's dad

azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
less fetch quest and easier to perform quick time events would be very much appreciated (i know I'm playing a ninja game but I don't have ninja reflexes).
marcl18123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 marcl18123
Member since 2006 • 2050 Posts

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm is an awesome game, and a shippuuden sequel (with online this time) would be welcomed.

RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
Yes there will be a Shippuden gaame coming out next year. Its not anounce but I know it will, since NARUTO is the new DBZ when it comes to milking thier fanbase and coming out with games games with less and less content on it. The RPG story mode concept is the worst idea I've ever heard of. Developers are not going to put effort into something they know they're going have to make a sequel to it the next year and its going to sell anyways.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

yeah me too i love the naruto show and the game witch episode did you saw in last go see them at anime season i saw when kakashi was small and jiraya so awsome and they show the yellow flash and its relly naruto's dad

sakura_chan_fan
OMG if you would of read the manga, you would of known that 2 years ago. The manga is 100x better and faster than the (comercially mess up) anime.
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

If it gots online it'll be a pre-order for me.

yusufkoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 yusufkoshin
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Imagine it had al da tailed beasts including the legendary 10 tailed beast jubi ( who ever doesnt know what it is its al da tailedbeasts fusioned (i red it in manga lolz!))

oh and it wouldnt hurt to ask that is you free willl be evil or good even if ur naruto.

yusufkoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 yusufkoshin
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Shippuden Characters Goodies: -Naruto -Naruto Shippuden -1,2,3,4 Tails Of The Kyuubi -Sasuke -Sasuke Shippuden -Sasuke Cursed Seal -Sasuke Cursed Seal Ultimate -Sakura -Sakura Shippuden -Kakashi -Kakashi Shippuden -Kakashi Unmasked -Rocklee -Rocklee Shippuden -Rocklee 8 Gates -Rocklee Lopefist -Neji -Neji Shippuden -TenTen -TenTen Shippuden -Might Guy -Might Guy Shippuden -Might Guy 8 Gates -Shikamaru -Shikamaru Shippuden -Choji -Choji Shippuden -Choji Butter Fly -Ino -Ino Shippuden -Akuma -Akuma Shippuden -Kiba -Kiba Shippuden -Shino -Shino Shippuden -Hinata -Hinata Shippuden -Kurenai -Kurenei Shippuden -Gaara -Gaara Shippuden -Gaara Shikaku -Kankuru -Kankuru Shippuden -Temari -Temari Shippuden -Baki ( Gaara's Sensei ) -Baki Shippuden -1st Hokage Shodai -2nd Hokage Nidamine -3rd Hokage Sarutobi -4th Hokage Yondomaine -5th Hokage Tsunade Extra Goodies: -Jiraiya -Jiraiya Shippuden -Ebisu -Ebisu Shippuden -Iruka -Iruka Shippuden -Konahamaru -Konahamaru Shippuden -Moegi -Moegi Shippuden -Udon -Udon Shippuden **** **** Shippuden -Sai -Yamato -Obito Baddies: -Orochimaru -Kabuto -Sakon & Ukon -Sakon & Ukon Curse Seal -Jirobo -Jirobo Curse Seal -Kidomaru -Kidomaru Curse Seal -Tayuya -Tayuya Curse Seal - Kimmimaro -Kimmimaro Curse Seal Level 1 -Kimmimaro Curse Seal Level 2 -Itachi -Itachi Shippuden -Kisame -Kisame Shippuden -Deidara -Sasori -Hidan -Kakuzu -Zetsu -Tobi -Kohan -Pein ( Deva) -Madara Uchiha -Zabuza Momochi -HakuMadara_Uchiha1

that will be sick and imagine a long story mode

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

The next storm game will probably be in Shippuuden because of the way the game ends in the true ending. I thought it might be a while before we see Storm 2 since Shippuuden dubbed hasn't started yet but they're already releasing a Shippuuden game on PSP so who knows.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

I think its a bit early, when the we see all the Shippudden series progress farther in Japan (currently watching the subbed versions), then Ninja Storm 2 should be released.

NoobisMaxcimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NoobisMaxcimus
Member since 2007 • 2893 Posts

Where are you watching these episodes? I only reaad the manga.

Avatar image for danthegardner99
danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 danthegardner99
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

I think the only way we are getting a Storm 2: Shippuden is when it gets far along in the US. It is starting this month on Disney XD. Too bad the english dub is terrible. In the second one i just want to be able to do stuff in the village with every playable character. And have more than one village. Maybe add the Sand Village to run around in, like at the start of Shippuden, ep 20 or whatever.

danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 danthegardner99

Where are you watching these episodes? I only reaad the manga.

NoobisMaxcimus

basically search 'watch naruto episodes' in google and there are many sites to go to. If all else fails use MEGAVIDEO.com, they have tons of Naruto episodes, with Japanese Subs.

tman692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tman692
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
narutocentral.com or narutocommunity.net are gud. the sub english. n y sub a japanese show in japanese dan?
danthegardner99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 danthegardner99

narutocentral.com or narutocommunity.net are gud. the sub english. n y sub a japanese show in japanese dan?tman692

O poopy i meant English Subs. Japanese subs on a japanese show is redundant.

Linkbest23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Linkbest23
Member since 2008 • 590 Posts

I WOULD LOVE FOR THAT IDEA. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT GAME.

HypersonicX1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 HypersonicX1
Member since 2009 • 1453 Posts

If Namco Bandai is going to make really good games, then Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 should come out. I hope it does because all the Naruto fans are wondering if it will come out.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
I'm a big fan of Naruto but I didn't get Ulimate Ninja Storm. I didn't beause there was no online multiplayer and I would've lost alot of replayability. If the second has online multiplayer, I'll get it.
11_17_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 11_17_06
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts

I hope it comes out, and I am wondering about the latest naruto game who came outon the psp any good ? Worth importing ?

11_17_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 11_17_06
Member since 2006 • 765 Posts

Online play would also be good, time to play dirty. Itachi (he is not broken) lol

govinator07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 govinator07
Member since 2005 • 6352 Posts

The game is already official, they announced it mid December

Scan 1

Scan 2

It is slated for PS3 and 360 and release for around Fall 2010 in Japan, no confirmation on US yet.

They say it will bring some "big new features, including 4-player support."

They show Naruto fighting Sasuke w/ Naruto about to use Rasen-Shuriken, which means it will go passed Hidan and Kakuzu so im assuming every character to that point at least will be in the game

gamesanin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gamesanin
Member since 2009 • 367 Posts

HERE IS ALL THE EXTRA INFO AND VIDEO :)!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTMOvpiwv4