My PS3 is collecting dust..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StateOfGrace (73 posts) -
When are the darn exclusives coming out? That's the only reason why I bought a PS3!! For the exclusives!! Too bad, the exclusives aren't coming out until next year :/ But then again, I haven't been doing my research on PS3 games... Is there a good PS3 exclusive that's out right now that I don't know about?
#2 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

...well then, clean it?

Seriously, you haven't heard of Uncharted, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone? o_O

#3 Posted by Vatusus (4242 posts) -

Cool

...well then, clean it?

Seriously, you haven't heard of Uncharted, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Killzone? o_O

Justforvisit

seriously, it seems evertime a new game comes out, people always forget about the games that already released

They look like junkies, anxiously waiting for the next fix...

#4 Posted by StateOfGrace (73 posts) -

...well then, clean it?

Justforvisit
Uncharted came out a while ago. I have every UC game except the one for Vita. I have all the GoW games. RDR isn't a PS3 Exclusive. And I also have Killzone... I'm saying lately, there hasn't been any exclusives for the PS3.. and I'm wondering if there are any good PS3 exclusives that came out this year that I don't know about.
#5 Posted by Vatusus (4242 posts) -

[QUOTE="Justforvisit"]

...well then, clean it?

StateOfGrace

Uncharted came out a while ago. I have every UC game except the one for Vita. I have all the GoW games. RDR isn't a PS3 Exclusive. And I also have Killzone... I'm saying lately, there hasn't been any exclusives for the PS3.. and I'm wondering if there are any good PS3 exclusives that came out this year that I don't know about.

Journey (92 on meta)

Sound Shapes (84 on meta)

Dyad (83 on meta)

MLB 12 The Show (87 on meta)

The Unfinished Swan (78 on meta)

Starhawk (77 on meta)

Twisted Metal (76 on meta)

Tales of Graces f (76 on meta)

So, unless you're one of those "gamers" that only play >90 games, there are a couple of good games that came out this year

#6 Posted by gunslinger024 (326 posts) -
Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, little big planet, God of War, Gran Turismo, Infamous, Demon's Souls, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid, Motorstorm, Warhawk and SOCOM us Navy SEAL's
#7 Posted by CWEBB04z (4528 posts) -
Killzone 3! People will disagree but Killzone 3 was a great game.
#8 Posted by Namgis (3570 posts) -

A little hard to give suggestions without knowing what you 'know'. My suggestion, google it. Or give us a list of everything you've heard about.

#9 Posted by Dogswithguns (10672 posts) -
My PS3 collecting dust too, but I use it everyday, download stuff, play trailers. so many games I already have that I don't get to play. regardless.. let see, Beyond Two Souls coming. The Last of Us. I think quite a few more, I don't have the money that's the problem.
#10 Posted by lensflare15 (6174 posts) -

Ratchet and Clank: Frontal Assault comes out next month, which I'm looking forward to.

#11 Posted by HardGames420 (233 posts) -

PS All Stars Battle Royale is coming out November 20th in North America and it's a PS3 exclusive.

#12 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
lbp karting playstation allstars battle royale you are welcome
#13 Posted by Sokol4ever (6302 posts) -

Read a book. :)

#14 Posted by ItsJoeMama (215 posts) -

...well then, clean it?

Justforvisit

RDR isn't an exclusive.

#15 Posted by 74ahmadge74 (21 posts) -
u guys forgot to mention infamous 1,2 its great game
#16 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1635 posts) -

Yeah this year is bad for games but the problem is yours OP, my PS3 doesn't collect dust. There are plenty of games to buy, older ones too. Buy Demons Souls, Vanquish, Killzone HD, there is plenty to play.

#17 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

As far as this year, if you can stomach a terrible opening where you must play as an 11 year old with his friends for a few hours then Tales of Graces F is a really good buy. Lots of content, long story, good characters and one of the best battle systems I've ever seen.

#18 Posted by ristactionjakso (5630 posts) -

Just buy the InFamous 1 & 2 dual pack with Festival of Blood DLC included on the disc.

Uncharted is highly overrated (mainly #3), Killzone is a good game (#3 has stupid invisible snipers with the powerful assault rifle everywhere), LBP 1 is decent- but #2 is awesome with friends, LBP karting is sure to be amazing.

#19 Posted by ristactionjakso (5630 posts) -

As far as this year, if you can stomach a terrible opening where you must play as an 11 year old with his friends for a few hours then Tales of Graces F is a really good buy. Lots of content, long story, good characters and one of the best battle systems I've ever seen.

whiskeystrike

The battle system is really the best thing about the game. It has the best out of all the Tales games. But the game is overly cheesily focused on "friendship" that is actually starts to ruin the game.

#20 Posted by PolygonBust (237 posts) -

Clean it, make better purchasing decisions, and stop whining.

#21 Posted by Dogswithguns (10672 posts) -

Clean it, make better purchasing decisions, and stop whining.

PolygonBust
.... P
#22 Posted by Lost-to-Apathy (372 posts) -

Mine, too. That is only temporary, however. I'm waiting for The Last of Us, GTAV and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. But chances are, I'll probably get the urge to replay some other games before any of those are out.

#23 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Killzone 3! People will disagree but Killzone 3 was a great game. CWEBB04z
yes it was.
#24 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Clean it. PS3 has the best exclusives, just revisit them.

#25 Posted by BillyLee912 (123 posts) -

If you have not played Infamous or Killzone yet there are excellent collections coming out for those and resitance collection. Plus there are so many exclusives out now that I am still trying to play: Grand Tursimo, GOD OF War III, Kill Zone 2 and 3 The list goes on.

#26 Posted by DiamondSlicer (206 posts) -

Seems like everyone is forgetting about the HD collection. New ones are Okami HD and Zone of the enders collection. Also shadow of the colossus and ICO collection. Sly, ratchet and clank, etc.

#27 Posted by DiamondSlicer (206 posts) -

Seems like everyone is forgetting about the HD collection. New ones are Okami HD and Zone of the enders collection. Also shadow of the colossus and ICO collection. Sly, ratchet and clank, etc.

#28 Posted by BillyLee912 (123 posts) -

That's Right I forgot about them. I will be getting Zone of Enders Collection

#29 Posted by jsmoke03 (12516 posts) -
[QUOTE="StateOfGrace"]When are the darn exclusives coming out? That's the only reason why I bought a PS3!! For the exclusives!! Too bad, the exclusives aren't coming out until next year :/ But then again, I haven't been doing my research on PS3 games... Is there a good PS3 exclusive that's out right now that I don't know about?

i cant recommend if i don;t know your games