This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Microsoft:

Compared to last year, Microsoft has done a total 180 compared to the reveal. Even though they mostly showed games last year, there was nothing that really impressed me except for Forza 5. I want Microsoft to take risks and try new franchises. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break are a good start. Those aren't games that appeal to me personally. Below does look interesting, but we know too little about it to actually get excited. We need more games taking risks coming from Microsoft. I hope they have listened to the consumer and realized we don't want games to Kinect or casual games. We want games we didn't knew we wanted.

Nintendo:

Nintendo seems to again be doing their own thing this year. If you ask me, that is a mistake. It was a good decision last year, because competing against two consoles would not be wise. But this year they are going the wrong way about it, that's at least what i think. They need to be showing us why we should buy a Wii U. Make games that we want from Nintendo. Take more risks, like for example bringing back Captain Falcon and his series. You could even bring Star Fox back. Why not take another crack at another Earthbound game? The 3DS is doing fine, so they only need to continue their support for it.

Sony:

What we need from Sony is more games from their first party. With The Order 1886 most likely being delayed, there might not be a lot of games coming exclusively to Playstation. We are still getting indies and Driveclub as perhaps the main attractions. But we need more. Like a new game from Guerilla would be good to see. I would also like to see what Santa Monica is working on, aswell as thatgamecompany. The Vita also needs more games that fits it. Like RPG's and good ports. Not half assed games that publishers only make to make money off just because off a brand name.

EA:

I really just want to see Battlefront 3. I want to see gameplay footage and hopefully a release date. Mass Effect 4, Dragon Age Inquisition and Battlefront are my most looked for titles coming this year and in 2015. I really don't want EA to screw this up. I looks forward to what they have lined up, but these are the ones i will look forward to the most if they are shown.

Ubisoft:

Ubisoft always manage to come with something new the last years. The Crew, The Division, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed and other games, I am really excited for what they might cook up this year. I also want gameplay for Assassin's Creed Unity and Comet.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I just want Shenmue lol

all honest

Microsoft - will do what they do every year and show all the stuff they leak, halo, forza, fable, gears, more sunset overdrive which to me looks and feels last gen, i mean they could of at least made better enemy models instead of them bland things, and quantum break, will see alot of third party content on their side but i just don't see them pulling anything amazing out of their hat, as normal, everyone rates them every year and they show the same stuff each time.

Nintendo - I agree with you, they need to grow there install base, they need to show us what were missing, why we should buy their console. But instead they have crawled back into their bubble and pretty much just broadcasting to people who already have a console, shocking how there still going honestly, Wii 2 that what we needed, Wii controller with the power of the PS Move, cheap simple device, it would of sold to the millions, my mum and dad love the wii still and they still think the wii u is a add on and when they said o is it not, should i buy it then, i was like well they have pretty much left behind anything which involves movement controls and no games will come out like that for it as the wii mote is not the main way to play anymore, and they said well forget it then.

Sony - For me Sony holds all the cards they have the most first party developers still in complete darkness about what there working on, nothing has truly leaked yet, i believe they have the games to wow, plus MGS will be shown on sony's stage i believe, third party games are better on PS4 so there will be many who side with them esp ubisoft,

I think this years E3 will be probably the best E3 we'll get for awhile, not counting last years E3.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Last_Ride

Sony has all the wildcards, we basicly know what MS will do.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

There are plenty of games I want to see, but at the top of my list is definitely Mass Effect 4!!! Gimme info EA!!!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

@hrt_rulz01 said:

There are plenty of games I want to see, but at the top of my list is definitely Mass Effect 4!!! Gimme info EA!!!

Mass Effect was playable for the developers after christmas. I just want to know the story. When is it taking place. Who will we be playing, what happend after ME 3?!

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

All I want is a Deus Ex sequel, Dragon's Dogma sequel and Prey 2. I don't think any are likely this year though.

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

I would love to see what EA is doing with the Star Wars license.

ND's next project.

- The sky is falling list -

The Last Guardian playable and a release date for the holidays.

Sony securing exclusive rights for Kotor III.

Wireless PS3 support for DS4.

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

More exclusives from Sony, definitely. Especially for the Vita.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Mass Effect was playable for the developers after christmas. I just want to know the story. When is it taking place. Who will we be playing, what happend after ME 3?!

Yeah I want to know all that stuff too. But I'd love to see some gameplay!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@dipdish said:

More exclusives from Sony, definitely. Especially for the Vita.

That would be great