my b-day is commin up in march...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
FINALLY! What games should i get? Or should i help save up with my bro for a ps3?
ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ConBro
Member since 2005 • 531 Posts
What games you got?
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bobstrife
NFS Rivals, Twisted Metal head on, and soon GTA VCS.. Yep i got nothin.
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#4 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts
Tell us which games you have. Id get MGS: Portable Ops if you dont have it. For the PS3, it depends if YOU want it, because if you have to ask someone then that means you dont want one enough. A LOT of people will say go buy a 360 because PS3 sucks, although I dont think so. I have a PS3 and I thinks its better than 360, I have a 360 and I traded in.
ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ConBro
Lol, its a start. I just got The Warriors today and i'm loving every minute. MOH Heroes, SOCOM FTB 1 and 2, and MGS PO are all great online. Sid Meier's Pirates is very fun as well.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bobstrife
[QUOTE="trav_have"]Tell us which games you have. Id get MGS: Portable Ops if you dont have it. For the PS3, it depends if YOU want it, because if you have to ask someone then that means you dont want one enough. A LOT of people will say go buy a 360 because PS3 sucks, although I dont think so. I have a PS3 and I thinks its better than 360, I have a 360 and I traded in.

Well i dont know the games in line for it.
Lol, its a start. I just got The Warriors today and i'm loving every minute. MOH Heroes, SOCOM FTB 1 and 2, and MGS PO are all great online. Sid Meier's Pirates is very fun as well.ConBro
I would get MOH but my router isnt working >=(
ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ConBro
Like I said, The Warriors is awesome, and its only $20. For me, I've got a "coming soon" list. Call of Duty, Coded Arms: Contagion, and Prince of Persia: Rival Swords all come out 3/13, and GRAW 2 comes out 3/20.
zachdragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 zachdragon
Member since 2005 • 1707 Posts
wow you have a DS and you hete it I have both and I like my DS much more
hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts
[QUOTE="bobstrife"]- I have a DS but I hate it. Go PSP!

You hate your DS? and you've made that decision after playing what...2 games? Since I assume you still have a DS I would really recommend you investing money into some DS titles out there, there are SO MANY fantastic ones that you should be spoilt for choice, who knows you might change your mind about the DS. But if you absolutely, positively hate your DS (I still can't see how but anyway..) then for the PSP I would recommend you get : -Metal gear solid portable ops -Ratchet -Lumines -Sid Mier's : Pirates! Oh and dont bother with the PS3 it sucks donkey maracas. It's just Sony being stupid by putting a DVD,blu-ray,oven,toaster,microwave,cd player,washing machine into one box and naming it the Playstation 3.
A LOT of people will say go buy a 360 because PS3 suckstrav_have
I am yet another one of them, seriously the PS3 sucks, buy a 360, or even a wii; something original.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bobstrife
[QUOTE="hama666"][QUOTE="bobstrife"]- I have a DS but I hate it. Go PSP!

You hate your DS? and you've made that decision after playing what...2 games? Since I assume you still have a DS I would really recommend you investing money into some DS titles out there, there are SO MANY fantastic ones that you should be spoilt for choice, who knows you might change your mind about the DS. But if you absolutely, positively hate your DS (I still can't see how but anyway..) then for the PSP I would recommend you get : -Metal gear solid portable ops -Ratchet -Lumines -Sid Mier's : Pirates! Oh and dont bother with the PS3 it sucks donkey maracas. It's just Sony being stupid by putting a DVD,blu-ray,oven,toaster,microwave,cd player,washing machine into one box and naming it the Playstation 3.
A LOT of people will say go buy a 360 because PS3 suckstrav_have
I am yet another one of them, seriously the PS3 sucks, buy a 360, or even a wii; something original.

oh okay...I've looked at the ds titles and upcomming ones. They arent ones that interest me really. Im a picky gamer lol. And i thought pirates was like repetitive, thats why i didnt want it. And the pc one didnt interest me. Is it different from the pc version?
payforaday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 payforaday
Member since 2006 • 865 Posts

I've been playing Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and WOW! What a great game. I highly reccommend it. One of the best PSP games I've played and I'd even go as far as saying it's better than Tekken: DR.

I'd say get Tekken, Burnout, Daxter, Syphon Filter: DM, The Warriors, Metal Gear Solid: PO, Wipeout Pure, R&C: Size Matters, and (if you like NFS) Carbon is the best one and those are just a few great games. I would say Socom:FTB1 or FTB2 and MOH:Heroes but you said you dont have online so...

hama666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 hama666
Member since 2004 • 3061 Posts
oh okay...I've looked at the ds titles and upcomming ones. They arent ones that interest me really. Im a picky gamer lol.bobstrife
Well if you're asking us for which PSP games to buy then you don't seem to be interested with what you've seen so far :P If you didn't like pirates on the PC. you probably wont like the PSP version then so tick that off the list. But fair enough if the upcoming DS titles don't appeal to you; inthat case get either Metal gear Solid portable ops or ratchet for the mean time.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bobstrife
[QUOTE="bobstrife"] oh okay...I've looked at the ds titles and upcomming ones. They arent ones that interest me really. Im a picky gamer lol.hama666
Well if you're asking us for which PSP games to buy then you don't seem to be interested with what you've seen so far :P

Nah i want a lot, but dont know which to get first!! :P