Most Anticipated Games?

#1 Posted by thegamingjunkie (199 posts) -

Just wondering what are some people's most anticipated games.

I can't wait for The Last of Us Remastered (PS4), GTA V (again, for PS4), Far Cry 4, Little Big Planet 3, Assassin's Creed Unity and the new Uncharted (forgot what its called, Uncharted 4?)

Any thoughts?

#2 Posted by LiLCookie16 (14 posts) -

I'm excited for Destiny

#3 Posted by Terrencec06 (3457 posts) -

MGSV PP after watching the 30min Demo today

#4 Posted by Flubbbs (2974 posts) -

The Witcher 3, TLoU Remasterd, The Order, Uncharted 4, LBP3, Destiny, The Evil Within

#5 Edited by SoNin360 (5366 posts) -

Right now, Uncharted 4 might be at the top of the list. I'd also place Far Cry 4 and The Witcher 3 towards the top, even though I'm completely new to the latter. Persona 5 also deserves a mention, even though there hasn't been much said about it.

#6 Posted by robdacool (21 posts) -

Mine would have to be Dragon Age

#7 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5790 posts) -

All the ones in my sig basically.

#8 Posted by yokofox33 (29373 posts) -

Destiny, Tales of Xillia 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, Tales of Hearts R, Danganronpa 2, The Order 1886, Batman Arkham Knight, MGSV...

Those are all the Sony games I'm looking forward to right now.

#9 Posted by MondasM (1227 posts) -

destiny

the crew

driveclub

witcher 3

far cry 4

bloodbourne

the order 1886

the game from from

cod - (why are you looking at me like i am deranged??? :))

#10 Posted by bezza2011 (2384 posts) -

there are many games coming out I'm looking forward to like playing The Last Of Us again and even playing GTA again them graphics look great I hope they put loads more into the single player game tho.

DriveClub looks like an intriguing game aswell and cannot wait to play LBP3 even tho it isn't made by the creators, but it's in good hands,

I think the ones I really cannot wait for are, Batman AK, Uncharted, and the biggest one what has me giggling like a school girl just after one video is MGS PP I mean I think for any MGS fan it's bringing all the best bits of the franchise into 1 game that base builder looks great cannot wait to see more.

#11 Edited by sukraj (22161 posts) -

COD Advance Warfare

Far Cry 4

Fable Legends - Xbox One

Mad Max

Halo The Master Chief Collection. - Xbox One

#12 Posted by tempura13 (443 posts) -

At the moment:

• Freedom Wars
  • IA/VT Colorful, Corpse Party: Blood Drive. XSeed, please.
#13 Posted by The_Golden_Age- (145 posts) -

Axiom Verge, Velocity 2X, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne.

#14 Posted by Firosen (427 posts) -

I can't wait to see what No Man's Sky developers mean by "Han Solo Simulator."

#15 Edited by emiliee1 (11 posts) -

The evil within

Mortal kombat X

Destiny :)

#16 Posted by The_Golden_Age- (145 posts) -

@emiliee1 said:

The evil within

Mortal kombat X

Destiny :)

Oh yea, of course Mortal Kombat X! Forgot about that one.

#17 Posted by CTR360 (6990 posts) -

for ps4 last of us oddworld new tasty aliens absolution dragon age 3 evil within AC unity nba 2k15 far cry 4 witcher 3 the order 1886 uncharted 4 batman archam night bloodborne for ps3 tales of xilia2 kindoms heart 2.5 for xbox 360 bordelans pre sequel